The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Back Post Misses
Well it is official now, so we are stuck with him! 

He is as soft as shite, inconsistent and injury prone.

He should never have got an extension from Houston last season.

26 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Cringing at that COYB Page with people saying Hartleys done a shite job and that he’s never been a ‘Bairn’. People are absolute pollutions.

To be fair, there's a few over here could do with a transfer to Facebook. 

26 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Cringing at that COYB Page with people saying Hartleys done a shite job and that he’s never been a ‘Bairn’. People are absolute pollutions.

That page is a car crash but I can't bring myself to unfollow it.

Good morning to everyone at Falkirk Football Club

1 minute ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Not one post showing disappointment over missing out on Cardle. You must have some team ready for when your season starts (around November?)

Personally I’m delighted Joe is not against us at another Championship club this season, especially Falkirk. He would have been some acquisition.

Missing out? I think you need to try and sign someone first to miss out on them :lol:

3 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Not one post showing disappointment over missing out on Cardle. You must have some team ready for when your season starts (around November?)

Personally I’m delighted Joe is not against us at another Championship club this season, especially Falkirk. He would have been some acquisition.

If he'd signed, He would have been welcome, but we were never actually linked with him, as far as i can tell.

Always ready for November, famous for it.

Cute, but the cast off patter will only ever go one way.

Will be happy if it starts in November.

We waited until January last season and still nearly caught you c***s.

44 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

I may be mistaken but it seemed it was all Pars fans saying Joe was coming here. Certainly i never read any Falkirk fan say we were signing him.

A few suggested we do it to piss you lot off but that was all.

21 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Did no c**t else see BPMs FFC twitter style post relating to a new signing which seems to have then been deleted?

Am I the only one seething?

I did not see that, do tell?

Unfollowed that chronic abuse of technology last week. Embarrassed to support the same team as those dolts.
#mainstandwankers.

Don't think that there was ever any substance to the Cardle rumors, also would not have been a particularly exciting signing.