The Falkirk FC Thread

4 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:
4 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:
Surprisingly, All-Star-Par isn’t a “he”, but a rather chunky “she”.

Fattist and sexist to add to your fans ever growing repertoire of every ist apart from racist as that is exclusively the preserve (another Hartley pun) of a few Pars fans.

Oh ffs, another try too hard effort, and another miss. What a track record! “She” is not a stroll down the avenue of sexism, just as “chunky” is not fattist. Get into Debenhams in September....bet it’s full of chunky knit sweaters. You really are so far off the pace, you maybe need to take break for a season or two.

1 minute ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Oh ffs, another try too hard effort, and another miss. What a track record! “She” is not a stroll down the avenue of sexism, just as “chunky” is not fattist. Get into Debenhams in September....bet it’s full of chunky knit sweaters. You really are so far off the pace, you maybe need to take break for a season or two.

Tragic is as Tragic does, I guess. 

Just now, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Can anyone on here that knows Jimmy personally ask him to contact me please.

I require some council regarding recent events on this forum.

Thank you.

I can PM you if you want? 

Can anyone on here that knows Jimmy personally ask him to contact me please.
I require some counsel regarding recent events on this forum.
Thank you.
ETA- sorry I thought this was the Dunfermline thread I clicked on.

Think he lost his license when he got barred, tbh....

Why play the shire behind closed doors? I'd have went over to watch the game, sure I wouldn't be the only one who'd have went. Good to see Shepard score, like o'hara he's better than most on here give him credit for. 

Still to decide whether to enjoy a nice drink on Tuesday night when I'm off work or inflict some misery on myself and head up to Perth for the saints game! Hopefully we see an improvement that continues into the first league game 

2 minutes ago, Rocco said:
17 minutes ago, brokeville said:
Our reserves beat the Shire 2-1 sheps scored both goals. IMG_6830.thumb.jpg.cc02c9a866d58b6c2b9e3feb16e69857.jpg

Yayyyyy! We're both shit!

Harris even looks afraid of the high five.. 

I don't for one minute think Scott Shepherd is the answer to what we need up front and certainly isn't good enough to be starting for us in the league, but I'm perplexed as to why he hasn't at least been given a chance in the pre-season games.

He had a great season by all accounts at Edinburgh City and we aren't exactly bursting with options upfront so I don't see why he couldn't at least have been tried. 

Edited by EdiBairn

16 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

I don't for one minute think Scott Shepherd is the answer to what we need up front and certainly isn't good enough to be starting for us in the league, but I'm perplexed as to why he hasn't at least been given a chance in the pre-season games.

He had a great season by all accounts at Edinburgh City and we aren't exactly bursting with options upfront so I don't see why he couldn't at least have been tried. 

sheps.png.7dff718be24c8edc71494229b75addbc.png