The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Black and White Tragic said:
4 minutes ago, Rugster said:
Not surprised they talk about council. 

No, it's councilling I'm offering because android pnb app stepped in and auto corrected it obviously. What it involves is paying me some taxes and I empty you.........................................r bins.

How about I pay taxes in fill you in?

Your bins, I mean, obvs.

1 minute ago, jagfox99 said:

It must be more deep rooted than that? 

It's been one game, jaggy. It's not like we got relegated or anything, is it?

The bed wetters are in the corner if you want to join them.

6 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

It's been one game, jaggy. It's not like we got relegated or anything, is it?

The bed wetters are in the corner if you want to join them.

But you haven't been promoted in a relatively long time?

What is wrong in the house of the Bairns?

Edited by jagfox99

1 minute ago, jagfox99 said:

But you haven't been promoted in a relatively long time?

What is wrong in the house of the Bairns?

We've nested, I think. Either that or the board are fairly incompetent when it comes to appointing managers. Haven't been relegated in a while either, so it's all relative I guess.

4 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

We've nested, I think. Either that or the board are fairly incompetent when it comes to appointing managers. Haven't been relegated in a while either, so it's all relative I guess.

I expect better but I guess we all need a bit of luck to get ahead of the opposition. 

I think Holt was in charge when we went up. Obviously a team in the making at the time. Now there seems to be another transition  experiment under Hartley. Lots of untried newbies coming in. Risky, but nothing to say it can't work m9.

Don't get me wrong, you could easily finish above Thistle but that statement doesn't have the same gravitas as finishing above County or Dundee's second team.

The problem with COYB is it's full of negative moaners who would criticise the colour of Hartley's pants.
The problem with here is it's full of happy clappers who would still support Hartley if we got relegated.
There's no happy medium.
Doris Stokes. She looked quite happy to me

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

Surely this is a bit weird? In my particularly pointless opinion I think it shows a lack of planning if you go out and sign players, without an idea of what system you're going to play. 

It was AJs biggest failing last summer, he had a system that he liked(442)and then never bothered buying the players for said system. Didn't rectify it last year until January. 

Not signing a better right back is going to bite ya. 

I don't think you can plan with 9 new players in the starting 11, one of them out of his best position and around 3 week together.

We haven't had decent right back for years, we didn't have a left back till January last season.

I've repeatedly stated that my fear is it will take time to gel so many new players, today showed that up

7 minutes ago, MrDust said:

I don't think you can plan with 9 new players in the starting 11, one of them out of his best position and around 3 week together.

We haven't had decent right back for years, we didn't have a left back till January last season.

I've repeatedly stated that my fear is it will take time to gel so many new players, today showed that up

Struggling to excuse getting whacked from a part time team who have just been promoted from the bottom tier of Scottish football...and failing