The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, EdiBairn said:

I do have to say I find Hartley's man management a little bit distasteful. McKee divides opinions, but I don't doubt he's a player who's always given his all for us. I think to then not even put him on the bench when we can't fill it is uncalled for.

Similarly day what you want about Shepherd but he's a young guy who came through our academy and is just off the back of a very successful loan spell. To then completely ostracise him from the squad could seriously damage his confidence.

Obviously I don't care what methods he used if he wins us the title, but I'm not sure whether this kind of management style works in the modern era. 

:lol::lol::lol:

Fairly pish. We all knew it would take time for them to gel as a team but they need some urgency about them. 

Just now, EdiBairn said:

Fairly even game in truth. We've shown some good passing play at times but we have a complete lack of end product(or anything at all really) up front.

Do you have any suggestions over who can fill that striker void Mrs Shepherd?

Just now, ilostmyself said:

Fairly pish. We all knew it would take time for them to gel as a team but they need some urgency about them. 

Do you have any suggestions over who can fill that striker void Mrs Shepherd?

O'Hara, I'd imagine.