The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, RC55 FFC said:

Dunfermline in signing another championship player shocker. Mid table for that lot at best this season.

Hippo or Flood ?

One is done, the fact utd tried to sign him up but to quit playing says it all.

Hippo could've easily been our poty in Houston's last full season but Feb onwards he went missing, the reverse of Sibbald hence why he he won most poty.

Its a decent signing for the pars and he will get pelters from us giving the pars to say we are racist no doubt.....Yet we we know the truth

1 hour ago, Chicken Wing said:
1 hour ago, RC55 FFC said:
Dunfermline in signing another championship player shocker. Mid table for that lot at best this season.

Remind me which league Froxy was last playing in, and where his club finished?

Hes taking a step up  and going full time .  We hope that will make a difference. Hippo has struggled to get a regular game for us and st mirren where he only lasted out 6mths of another 2 year deal. Cant see froxy being on much wages either since he was pt at  sons. Worth a gamble.

13 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:
35 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

I can’t get my head round why a guy who has taken racial abuse from a section of their support (someone was convicted) would sign there. He must be desperate

Needs a job.

Be getting more £s than when we had him, Longridge too......It's the dunfermline way

Edited by MrDust

4 minutes ago, Bigbri Bairn2 said:

Team for tomorrow?
I guess
Fasan
McGhee Dallison Harrison Robson
TOE Dammit Paton Froxy
Turner Lewis

Reckon Petra will start rather than Froxy at Left Mid and possibly Mackin over Lewis up front as he'll want to ease Lewis into competitive football as he's been nursing a minor injury, but expect to see both Froxy and Lewis at some point.

Dear Craig Campbell
I received my new season ticket this morning and to my shock and dissatisfaction it said unallocated seating. I clearly said I was sitting in seat S 15 and picked this accordingly. With this ticket I have nothing to wave in the face of anyone who dares to occupy MY SEAT. I would request that you either send me a new ticket indicating that this is my seat or as an alternative a laminated letter signed by the CEO stating anyone sitting in my seat apart from me will automatically receive a LIFETIME ban from the Falkirk Stadium.
Your with Determination

ANGRY OF THE BOG
PS
THIS SEAT HAS BEEN IN MY FAMILIES OWNERSHIP SINCE SEASON 1924/1925

Ps where's my McDonald's £1:99 burger ticket...YUM YUM

5 hours ago, Russ said:

Fasan

McGhee

Harrison

Dallison

Brough

Petravicius

Paton

Sammut

Robson

Lewis

Mackin

Mitchell

Muirhead

Kidd

Owen-Evans

O’Hara

Froxylias

Turner

This, but with TOE in for Sammut. 

36 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

21 days until the new season starts. Interestingly, it can be as much as 21 days between becoming infected with ebola and the first symptoms showing. 

We haven,t been to Fife yet

So the new season ticket arrived and I've noticed 3 things:
1. The card is not as nice as previous years.  Presumably we are reliant on the barcode rather than a chip now?
2. We don't get any discounts anymore?
3. No mention of no more nil-nil's promotion.  presumably cost too much last season.

Does it not say in the letter the discounts will be published in the coming weeks?

4-3-3
Fasan, McGhee, Muirhead, Dallison, Robson, Paton, Sammut, TOE, Petra, Lewis, Turner
Relatively easy to switch from 433,451,442,352 without making any subs which is what it sounds like Hartley is looking for.
I’d be playing O’Hara over Petra and would like to see Mutch get a run of games to assess if he’s ready for 1st team football at this level or needs a loan.