The Falkirk FC Thread

36 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Dear Craig Campbell

I received my new season ticket this morning and to my shock and dissatisfaction it said unallocated seating. I clearly said I was sitting in seat S 15 and picked this accordingly. With this ticket I have nothing to wave in the face of anyone who dares to occupy MY SEAT. I would request that you either send me a new ticket indicating that this is my seat or as an alternative a laminated letter signed by the CEO stating anyone sitting in my seat apart from me will automatically receive a LIFETIME ban from the Falkirk Stadium.

Your with Determination

ANGRY OF THE BOG

PS

THIS SEAT HAS BEEN IN MY FAMILIES OWNERSHIP SINCE SEASON 1924/1925

Dear Angry of the Bog

I have your money now so f**k off.

Love and kisses 

Craig 

Maybe a bit controversial but I'd have Hippolyte back in a heartbeat. Would be easily our most creative player when he plays  well and could be the best player in the division if he was more consistent.

6 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

Maybe a bit controversial but I'd have Hippolyte back in a heartbeat. Would be easily our most creative player when he plays  well and could be the best player in the division if he was more consistent.

Based on seeing all our new guys how many times in friendlies?

The exact issue with Hippo, IF and Could.

18 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

If he was capable of doing that, we'd never have sold him, and St Mirren would never have freed him. 

35 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

Nothing like writing off our new signings before a competitive ball has been kicked :blink:

If Hippolyle produced the type of performance he put in for us more often than once every 5 or 6 matches he would have had much better teams after him than Dunfermline. Good to see they are keeping the spicetrain going by signing yet another one of our castoffs 

Maybe a bit controversial? I think you mean hopefully this is controversial.

To say he would be ‘easily’ our most creative player based on a handful of games is not a controversial statement, it is daft.

52 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

TBH I feel that 'creativity' is one of the qualities that he doesn't have, at least not how I would see it.

For me, that's someone who can retain the ball, beat a man and find the right pass at the right time. Hippo could beat a man (sometimes) but 9 times out of 10 would then try to get in on goal or get a shot away himself. I don't think he was good at bringing others into the game which I feel should be a given for someone who is described as 'creative'.

As a comparison, Longridge is a more creative player IMO.

Don’t think I’ve witnessed a player who would crap it from a tackle as much as him, remember Hibs away when he shat out a 60/40 ball (in his favour) which lead straight to them scoring.

Needing stretchered off with gas and air in a match at Falkirk only to be back in training on the Monday.

He has some attitude and pain tolerance this boy.

Adding to that his horrendous diving, ironically for me the one that caused the biggest commotion at Dunfermline was nowhere near the stupid leaps in the air he would do most matches.

Not reliable for a battle, so they can have him for me.

10 minutes ago, Bigbri Bairn2 said:

After reading about Horizon Crane Hire sponsorship again I have thought of a new promotion. Get the crane to lift an American Hot Tub into the air and pick two people to watch the match from it. They could eat chips and pizza followed by a cake of tablet. Make it happen!

Sign me up!

13 minutes ago, Bigbri Bairn2 said:

After reading about Horizon Crane Hire sponsorship again I have thought of a new promotion. Get the crane to lift an American Hot Tub into the air and pick two people to watch the match from it. They could eat chips and pizza followed by a cake of tablet. Make it happen!

Suspend it directly over the South Stand. That way if it falls, it'll do us all a favour. 

That was a strange announcement timing, given that the strip I received last week already had the logo on the back?