The Falkirk FC Thread

He’s genuinely a shite version of White [emoji3] 

cheers for the cash as well, we were struggling to get him away on a mutual free [emoji3] 
No problem
Enjoy your season in the top league.
You may by the end of it have enough to pay off the debts you have built up in tbe last while.
Either that or you can do what you always do.

Just now, Trump said:

Agree. Craig Campbell at his finest, was waiting over an hour with my nephew, was in floods of tears when we weren’t allowed in due to the masses, people who probably haven’t been to a game in their lives!

Nothing worse than those type of people. Lowest of the low in terms of football fans. If you can't support us when we lose don't support us when we win!!:angry:

Agree. Craig Campbell at his finest, was waiting over an hour with my nephew, was in floods of tears when we weren’t allowed in due to the masses, people who probably haven’t been to a game in their lives!

Not entirely sure I understand why Craig Campbell is responsible for a much larger turnout that any of us anticipated?
Personally I blame everyone on here with a Paul Hartley avatar....you’ve all stirred up too much excitement....[emoji3]

19 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Nothing worse than those type of people. Lowest of the low in terms of football fans. If you can't support us when we lose don't support us when we win!!:angry:

I've never understood how we sell more STs in the premier league.

Do we seriously have a bunch of fans who only come when we are in the topflight?

What do these people do the rest of the time?