The Falkirk FC Thread

21 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Saw a line in the Courier today saying Mark Russell might be lining up for SJ in a friendly tonight so I guess he's been bumped?

I think he's just someone who's heard we need a left back and has got himself a trial. He'd just be back up, and we won't go for him at all if we sign Andy Driver. 

Belgium playing france in the world cup semi live on t.v. and I'm heading to the indodrill stadium. what's wrong with me?

on Dylan Macklin if he was the one that scored Brechin goal at Falkirk ladt season it was a very good one if memory serves me right. we still need a very good striker imo we seem to have a lot of 6 out of 10s and we need an 8/9 out of 10

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I think he's just someone who's heard we need a left back and has got himself a trial. He'd just be back up, and we won't go for him at all if we sign Andy Driver. 

Andy Driver. I mind when he was going to be the next big thing. We even got the home nations rules on player eligibilty changed so hed qualify for scotland. That was  well worth it.lol

36 minutes ago, FalkirkLad said:

Lee Miller would of wanted a guarantee of game time most likely and I can almost definitely guarantee Rangers would of said Hardie needs to play X amount of games. Hopefully it is that and the lad just wanted to get out somewhere else and play football

Would HAVE. Please sort this!

Mackin is a bit of a strange one. I’m not even sure if I’d have wanted him back at Brechin in league 1. Big target man but far from mobile.
Did he get much service though? Maybe with better or more service he'll do better.

I can only hope anyway

18 minutes ago, Russ said:

Fasan

Aero
Harrison
Dallison
Brough

Owen-Evans
Paton
Sammut
Robson

Froxylias

O’Hara

Looks like we’re lining up for tonight. Big Mackin on the bench and still nae McKee/Harris/Shepherd.

Whose the trialist on the bench tonight?

1 hour ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Belgium playing france in the world cup semi live on t.v. and I'm heading to the indodrill stadium. what's wrong with me?

Fawkurt daft, some man. 

I'd hope this Mackin is going to be fourth choice behind Lewis, Turner and a potential new addition. 

Fawkurt daft, some man. 
I'd hope this Mackin is going to be fourth choice behind Lewis, Turner and a potential new addition. 
Let's give the guy a chance. He may be what we need in certain games and depending on what style we need. Hartley looks like he's signed him so he can change things up and gives us more options.

I'm still hopefully Jakubiak will be back

Livi supporting mate says Mackin is slow in movement and reading of the game. Doesnt work hard enough but can finish. Said he has  the potential to  be a good player and still young. We will see. Still hope the Jak comes back.