The Falkirk FC Thread

I was going to say Airdrie look slow and off the pace, but that’s not the case. You can see it in their eyes....they are enraptured by the sculpted rugged features of our players.

Its going to happen to a few this season. We are shaping up to be the footballing equivalent of Blades of Glory.

If Muirhead wants to scream a few expletive deletives at other players, he better make sure Harrison isn’t one of them.  I think Harrison will eat a Muirhead for a mid morning snack.

Yeah, definitely him. There's a player there, just get his confidence back and he would be a solid addition. 
I think if you are in Hartleys good graces he would make you feel like 10 men. Conversely, if your effort level falls short of what Hartley expects then I imagine it to he a pretty shit place to be.

I'd imagine Harrison would eat Muirheads and shit Watsons. 

Looks like a cracking day for a game, shame I couldn't make it. 

Home top got delivered today. Large fits surprisingly well, but is strangely tight at the back of the shoulders where the sponsors logo is.