The Falkirk FC Thread

Fingers crossed for a pleasing double today, the Bairns to put in a performance and beat Airdrieonians with goals to spare while at the same time Sweden are beating England - don't want there to be any doubts about the England result so that the English media can claim them to be unlucky losers, I want them to be second best all round - C'mon the Norsemen!

1 hour ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Fingers crossed for a pleasing double today, the Bairns to put in a performance and beat Airdrieonians with goals to spare while at the same time Sweden are beating England - don't want there to be any doubts about the England result so that the English media can claim them to be unlucky losers, I want them to be second best all round - C'mon the Norsemen!

Typical Scottish cringe and inferiority complex.

I always support a Home Nation when Scotland is not there.

C’mon Arry!!

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Why?

Do you support another team when Falkirk are out the cup?

GTF

I remember Dawson Park as a school. 

This guy sounds like he's gonna be an occasional troll. Blocked account number three. 

On a positive side, it's a cracking day up here, get the grass cut when I get home. I should apparently be supporting England, but since I'm not English I'll be cutting the grass. 

Genuinely think the Falkirk thread contains the most alias accounts of any on P&B. Its clearly because we are fucking class and seriously box office.

Does get a tiny wee bit tedious tho tbh. Heavy lies the crown.

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Genuinely think the Falkirk thread contains the most alias accounts of any on P&B. Its clearly because we are fucking class and seriously box office.

Does get a tiny wee bit tedious tho tbh. Heavy lies the crown.

Even the home nation chat is shite. 

Scotland is my home nation. England, Wales and Ireland are all foreign countries to me. 

Hello Falkirk FC fans.
I recorded a podcast with Rory Loy, who talks very highly of his time at the club, from joining them in 2013 to missing out on the league title, to the Scottish Cup final appearance, to his return to the Bairns 12 months ago. I think you'll all enjoy it.
You can listen to it HERE.

I listened to it this morning on my run very good podcast well done and can confirm Rory speaks very highly of the club considering the season he has just had. Wish the lad well at Dumbarton.

8 minutes ago, Stuperman01 said:

I listened to it this morning on my run very good podcast well done and can confirm Rory speaks very highly of the club considering the season he has just had. Wish the lad well at Dumbarton.

Caught it this morning too, really enjoyed it and will definitely try and catch up on previous episodes. Something just brilliant about hearing interviews from people at this level. 

Rory came across really well too, especially when he talks about Falkirk. Shame how it worked out last year but i wish him all the best. 

Edited by ilostmyself

He seems like a nice guy, who is tryimg to work out whatever is bothering him.

Nice he doesn't hold any grudges, although I think most of us would look favorably on an employer that paid us in excess of a grand a week and didn't expect us to do much for it. 

14 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

We should be proud of the way we handled the Loy situation. I know he cost us a few bob but I'm glad we helped him through his tough time.

Compare that with the way, for example, Dunfermline dumped Shiels on the scrapheap. Awful stuff.

Yup. Forcing a disabled man to run around kicking people. Awful, just awful