The Falkirk FC Thread

Hello Falkirk FC fans.

I recorded a podcast with Rory Loy, who talks very highly of his time at the club, from joining them in 2013 to missing out on the league title, to the Scottish Cup final appearance, to his return to the Bairns 12 months ago. I think you'll all enjoy it.

You can listen to it HERE.

51 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

I think equalling last season's total has to be considered a success after finishing 8th but it would be nice to get closer to 3000.

Once we sign the PH showstopper we will crash through 3000.

A few comments on the COYB page saying we're after Marvin Bartley from Hibs. Bit of a strange one given we already have Paton, Sammut, Kidd, TOE, Froxy and McKee there. 

I'd have thought there are bigger priorities i.e. Right back and upfront.

Edited by EdiBairn

First time I have bought a top for years.

Really wanted it to be a white away top but was in the shop getting the wife a yellow beach towel and me swimming shorts for the hols and saw the yellow top in the flesh. It was love at first sight and I had to have the bugger [emoji7]

14 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

First time I have bought a top for years.

Really wanted it to be a white away top but was in the shop getting the wife a yellow beach towel and me swimming shorts for the hols and saw the yellow top in the flesh. It was love at first sight and I had to have the bugger emoji7.png

Keep your confession for the police