The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

I suggest if anyone is going to get upset by being told to f**k off a couple of times then this isnt tje forum for them to post inim afraid. U need a thick skin to post in here.

f**k off

16 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

That'll be the Twitter guy suspended then if Ritchie has any say.:(

Naah. I've liked things / posted as "Falkirk FC" on Facebook and then realised I forgot to log out and back in under my own name.  Easy mistake to make - and to fix. 

Our twitter guy will be fine.

59 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

I suggest if anyone is going to get upset by being told to f**k off a couple of times then this isnt tje forum for them to post inim afraid. U need a thick skin to post in here.

f**k off you, you've put me right off cats. That shadwall dog was a far better poster. 

Drag the gammon faced cave dwellers out into the sunlight and mock them 'till they f**k off. If you have to import bigots from across the water to  march  waddle in your parades, it rather suggests your "culture" is dying. The rest of the country sincerely hopes so. 

State of most of them would suggest the rate of fatal heart attacks is far outstripping the birth rate. Again, we can only hope so.

42 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

There's another Falkirk FC though. Different @ from the official account.

Which I don't follow so it wouldn't show me their likes.