The Falkirk FC Thread

The lady is a genuine poster and not an alias.  
In that case, I will retract my comments about her being a troll. However, my initial f**k off regarding her accusations of sexism can go back on the table. Shite thing to say. Unacceptable.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
24 minutes ago, Tynieness said:
The lady is a genuine poster and not an alias.  

In that case, I will retract my comments about her being a troll. However, my initial f**k off regarding her accusations of sexism can go back on the table. Shite thing to say. Unacceptable.

Ok Bairnardo, fair enough, I was upset at the time about the vitriol being directed my way over this so I agree, my accusation of sexism was wrong.  COYB

Ok Bairnardo, fair enough, I was upset at the time about the vitriol being directed my way over this so I agree, my accusation of sexism was wrong.  COYB
Except I never gave you any vitriol. I did call your post nonsense which it was. I then told you why I thought it was. You replied with that which marked you out as someone not deserving of further civility so here we are.

14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
17 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

Except I never gave you any vitriol. I did call your post nonsense which it was. I then told you why I thought it was. You replied with that which marked you out as someone not deserving of further civility so here we are.

I disagree with what you say here.  Everyone deserves civility.  You were only one of those involved.  Since joining this forum I have been accused of being someone else, a troll, etc.  I have been treated with what I would consider a lack of civility by some.  I have apologised to you, can we just move on, I'd be happy doing that.

Edited by Long Suffering Bairn

12 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

I disagree with what you say here.  Everyone deserves civility.  You were only one of those involved.  Since joining this forum I have been accused of being someone else, a troll, etc.  I have been treated with what I would consider a lack of civility by some.  I have apologised to you, can we just move on, I'd be happy doing that.

In real life, I've often found that the best way to move on after a spat with someone is to forget about it. Leave it in the past and hope the other party does the same. I think the same principle applies to online too.

The worst thing you can do is rake over the embers of who did what, whom was at fault and how you felt about it. 

*Warning - Stereotype sexist comment to follow. Do not read if easily offended.*

Women do this all the time, or at least many of the ones that I know do. It annoys the hell out of us men.

If you want to move on I'd suggest your post about an hour or so back was a mistake. Let it go. As soon as the games start getting played there'll be plenty more interesting things to talk about anyway. 

1 minute ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

In real life, I've often found that the best way to move on after a spat with someone is to forget about it. Leave it in the past and hope the other party does the same. I think the same principle applies to online too.

The worst thing you can do is rake over the embers of who did what, whom was at fault and how you felt about it. 

*Warning - Stereotype sexist comment to follow. Do not read if easily offended.*

Women do this all the time, or at least many of the ones that I know do. It annoys the hell out of us men.

If you want to move on I'd suggest your post about an hour or so back was a mistake. Let it go. As soon as the games start getting played there'll be plenty more interesting things to talk about anyway. 

Like I said I would like to move on.  After the moderator has conformed I am a genuine poster today.   I had to clear this up as I couldn't continue contributing on here when every time I post I get responses saying I am a troll, I am someone else and I should be ignored.   I am moving on, having said my bit.  I am here to talk about Falkirk, not about me.  That's the end of it.

7 hours ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:
Like I said I would like to move on.  After the moderator has conformed I am a genuine poster today.   I had to clear this up as I couldn't continue contributing on here when every time I post I get responses saying I am a troll, I am someone else and I should be ignored.   I am moving on, having said my bit.  I am here to talk about Falkirk, not about me.  That's the end of it.

I was supportive of you when you started posting but I must say that you have been coming across as a wee bit too delicate recently, especially when you say you have been enjoying the banter on here for some time. The banter on here can be pretty scathing at times but as long as it is done with humor (the darker the better) and a degree of intelligence then all fine as far as I am concerned. May I suggest a wee browse of the General Nonsense section to acclimatize yourself.

Edited by Reggie Perrin

Can we leave this now guys, I think all can agree enough has been said. Lets talk about the team. COYB

Ur right Sandra,[mention=68117]bairnardo[/mention]. [mention=1852]rugster[/mention] you boys should be ashamed of yourselves [emoji36][emoji36][emoji36][emoji36]

COYB