The Falkirk FC Thread

4 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

You guys who have attacked me by telling me to f**k off, saying I'm a troll, saying I'm not a middle aged woman and worse - I used to like watching your banter on Pie and Bovril but I now know what some of you are really like.  I posted one post saying I was disappointed that we got beat in the friendly and I got personally attacked by a number of you for days after.

OK, I might not know as much about the technical side of football as you do, that doesn't mean you have to personally attack me.  If you think my opinion is wrong you could have explained that is the case and I would have taken your criticism on board.   Instead your childish insults have just driven me away from here.  I'm sure many of you will be happy about this.

I am a middle aged woman pushing 60, I am not a troll, shit does not come out my mouth.  No one has ever told me to f**k off in my life, I'm sad that I had to experience that on a Falkirk forum when I love the team every bit as much as any of you do.

It was a mistake trying to contribute to this, it has been a negative experience for me.

Sandra

Goodbye again Piracy. Now f**k off for good.

7 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

You guys who have attacked me by telling me to f**k off, saying I'm a troll, saying I'm not a middle aged woman and worse - I used to like watching your banter on Pie and Bovril but I now know what some of you are really like.  I posted one post saying I was disappointed that we got beat in the friendly and I got personally attacked by a number of you for days after.

OK, I might not know as much about the technical side of football as you do, that doesn't mean you have to personally attack me.  If you think my opinion is wrong you could have explained that is the case and I would have taken your criticism on board.   Instead your childish insults have just driven me away from here.  I'm sure many of you will be happy about this.

I am a middle aged woman pushing 60, I am not a troll, shit does not come out my mouth.  No one has ever told me to f**k off in my life, I'm sad that I had to experience that on a Falkirk forum when I love the team every bit as much as any of you do.

It was a mistake trying to contribute to this, it has been a negative experience for me.

Sandra

COYB

60 isn't middle aged Sandra. Now f**k off. 

Jesus wept.. 

If you think it's Piracy, or Jimmy as it was yesterday, can you take it to a mod, instead of putting the put into what might well be a 60 year old fellow fan? 

Edited by DeeBairn

Sandra
COYB

Wid.

Jesus wept.. 

If you think it's Piracy, or Jimmy as it was yesterday, can you take it to a mod, instead of putting the put into what might well be a 60 year old fellow fan? 
The mods have clarified that the odd f**k off is quite acceptable.

6 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Jesus wept.. 

Thanks for that DeeBairn.  I am what I said I am.  I am upset right now, I thought joining in with a few posts would be fun and because I don't live in Falkirk and no-one I know here is a Bairn, I thought I would feel welcome here.    So much for that.  cheers for being reasonable DeeBairn, you are the first that has been.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
12 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:
Jesus wept.. 

The mods have clarified that the odd f**k off is quite acceptable.

Well thank f**k for that. Does a swear my statement though. If you actually think it's Piracy, or Jimmy or whoever else it might be today, starting another account to troll us, take it to the mods and let them check IP addresses and emails or the like. All I see is a bunch of grown men verbally abusing someone they disagree with. 

3 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

The lady is a genuine poster and not an alias.  

Thank you @Tynieness.

Now can we stop treating one of our own like we are drunk Hibs fans on an Aberdeen away day? You might well disagree with her, but save the hatred for Dunfermline and Live, eh? 

2 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

The lady is a genuine poster and not an alias.  

thank you for this.  You can probably tell I'm not used to forums like this.  I have been watching for a long time, enjoying the banter, and it's a great place to get news about the team even before it appears on the club site.  

1 minute ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

thank you for this.  You can probably tell I'm not used to forums like this.  I have been watching for a long time, enjoying the banter, and it's a great place to get news about the team even before it appears on the club site.  

Just clear one thing up for us, are you Scott Shepherds maw, and if so does that mean @EdiBairn is your laddie? 

3 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Thank you @Tynieness.

Now can we stop treating one of our own like we are drunk Hibs fans on an Aberdeen away day? You might well disagree with her, but save the hatred for Dunfermline and Live, eh? 

COYB.  Thanks DeeBairn

1 minute ago, DeeBairn said:

Just clear one thing up for us, are you Scott Shepherds maw, and if so does that mean @EdiBairn is your laddie? 

Na, if Scott was my son I would have made sure he got a job he was actually good at :)

2 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

So, is she going to be creepy Colin Nish stalker type like that Japanese burd... Is she going to spill the beans like that Killie wife... Or is she going to start sending nudes like everyone wants?

Colin Nish is rhyming slang, yeah?