The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
11 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:
Never mind any of that, look at this puss!

image.thumb.png.3e91e64ff8722378f892295ecb004e78.png

That sculptor boy who got the pish ripped out him for the Ronaldo statue is getting the last laugh now. Uncanny.

You just know he's standing there screaming in his head about not getting the Golden Boot, because it's always about him, sleekit wee w**k.

Paul Watson, talk to me Bairns. Thank you.

Not the tallest, not the best in the air, not the best at tracking runners, not the best with the ball at his feet but apparently he’s quite funny in the dressing room so there is that.

Didn't realise they had added assault to their repetoir. 

Oh yes. Gallagher did time for taking a baseball bat to some guy’s head and body. Livingston actually played him with a tagged ankle after he got released. They love a criminal. No surprise really.

Two things wrt their rumoured signing of Goodwillie and Kenny Miller as their manager made me burst out laughing, and concerning Goodwillie, gave a great wee insight as to how low even members of their support would stoop in the race to the bottom of pile in terms of ethics.

One supporter objected to Goodwillie on the grounds that his alleged rape took place in West Lothian, so that made it unacceptable. Martindale, Gallagher and Lithgow committed their offences outwith West Lothian, so they were absolutely ok.

Another bemoaned the time it was taking to get Kenny Miller on board. He cited money as probably being the issue. He urged that the club shouldn’t go into debt to get him. Seriously.

A club whose very existence is founded on accruing debt, and never honouring any of it, and who have been in debt every day of their existence other than the two days when they get the administrators to get rid of the bad people who would like to be paid what they are owed.

7 hours ago, DeeBairn said:

If you're setting up to play like a 90s Dunfermline with balls coming down almost vertically onto your forwards heads, then he might be the guy for you. If you want to play out from the back, not so much.

It's probably because I am half gassed but the 'almost vertically' comment has me in stitches.  I have got some mental image of the quality of ball that boy used to put about for us.

34 days until the new season starts. If every zombie bit one new person a day, the entire world would be zombified in 34 days.
How many zombies do you start with?

Just all the season ticket holders or everyone that claims to support them?

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Just the one - then that beco....

Oh, I see what you did there !

11 hours ago, ilostmyself said:

I didn't mind him as a cheap backup option. He had a few decent runs in the side but was nowhere near nailing down a permanent spot in the back line.

If he's been signed to be first choice for Thistle I'd be amazed.

This. More than capable as a back-up but wouldn't want him starting every week. I was more confident last season with Watson than I was with Grant.

Paul Watson, talk to me Bairns. Thank you.
The other night I dreamt he and I were the central defensive pairing for Livingston. We did all right actually.

As a Livingston player, I don't know what his crime of choice is and I'm not going to incriminate myself.

Don't know how informative this is for you but hey ho.

5 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

The other night I dreamt he and I were the central defensive pairing for Livingston. We did all right actually.

As a Livingston player, I don't know what his crime of choice is and I'm not going to incriminate myself.

Don't know how informative this is for you but hey ho.

I'm guessing he's been found guilty of punching a police horse, or assaulting nuns. Something worthy of the pasta palace. As for you, I shudder to even think. 

I think most ST holders are financially independent, although I am happy to disclose that my eldest son has thrown me the the occasional bun.

1 hour ago, Mon_Eh_Bairns2018 said:

Heard a rumour that Jakubiak is meant to be coming back to us this month. A friend said that Hartley was waiting for July to get the yak back. He apparently said this during one of the Hartley road-trip things. Can anyone confirm this???

I wasn't there, but I seem to remember someone said that Hartley had said that if Jak was coming back, it wouldn't be until July. 

18 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Squad player sort then? Can he play full-back?

If your old enough, Jim Dempseyesque type player, can do a job and was sometimes passable at full back but mostly not.

Concentration and actually marking players his downfall... For a defender, not ideal

Heard a rumour that Jakubiak is meant to be coming back to us this month. A friend said that Hartley was waiting for July to get the yak back. He apparently said this during one of the Hartley road-trip things. Can anyone confirm this???

Pretty much said the loans will be closer to the season starting/English window closing so guessing that’ll include Jak.

You guys who have attacked me by telling me to f**k off, saying I'm a troll, saying I'm not a middle aged woman and worse - I used to like watching your banter on Pie and Bovril but I now know what some of you are really like.  I posted one post saying I was disappointed that we got beat in the friendly and I got personally attacked by a number of you for days after.

OK, I might not know as much about the technical side of football as you do, that doesn't mean you have to personally attack me.  If you think my opinion is wrong you could have explained that is the case and I would have taken your criticism on board.   Instead your childish insults have just driven me away from here.  I'm sure many of you will be happy about this.

I am a middle aged woman pushing 60, I am not a troll, shit does not come out my mouth.  No one has ever told me to f**k off in my life, I'm sad that I had to experience that on a Falkirk forum when I love the team every bit as much as any of you do.

It was a mistake trying to contribute to this, it has been a negative experience for me.

Sandra

COYB

Edited by Long Suffering Bairn