The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, bridge of allan bairn said:
3 hours ago, faedenny said:
read somewhere ph is still looking to bring in another 1 or 2 players, hopefully front men, no disrespect to dan turner but a strong forward in the mould of the jak and an other would be good, read mr turner can be a bit light weight and my concern would be that he gets muscled out more than not.  also read we need to wait till july for a possible jak return hop thius is the case and watford dont want him trying his trade elsewhere and we can cut a deal to bring him back. instant bairn heroes are few and far between.
got my st first day of early bird on ticketmaster, any one know when they are being posted out, read new cards are being issued but not received mine yet. are folk buying them in shop getting theirs or just registering?

I bought my season tickets in the shop and didn't get new cards just registered and told would be posted out at a later date

Next 2-3 weeks I was told when I was in earlier in the week.

Just googled the four trialists.  Not impressed to be honest.  These are the kind of so-so targets I would have expected before Hartley raised the bar with the great signings over the past few weeks.  

Can you share your findings? I CBA doing my own research. Have had a shite day.