The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, NewBornBairn said:

Power cut at the Bairnebau! Can't buy my season ticket. Disaster!

Or I could come back later 

Better hurry up if you're looking for SS mate as there's not exactly hunners left!

Are we looking at the SS being fully occupied by season tickets here?

It won’t be. The seats “taken” on the site currently show last years STs & this years new ones. The old ones not renewed will become available come Monday.

If we’ve sold 2250 (as of last night) then I’d doubt the majority are for the 1,876 capacity SS.

My guess would be:

West - 1250
South - 1000

18 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

It won’t be. The seats “taken” on the site currently show last years STs & this years new ones. The old ones not renewed will become available come Monday.

If we’ve sold 2250 (as of last night) then I’d doubt the majority are for the 1,876 capacity SS.

My guess would be:

West - 1250
South - 1000

Aye, that probably makes sense. I would have thought that most of last year's will be renewing before the deadline though? Are there cash gates available in the main stand?

1 hour ago, RC55 FFC said:

I’m not convinced, from the photos the club have put up, that Shepherd or Harris have went to Wales. Could be wrong but haven’t seen either

Bye Shep, bye pal! 

1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:

Is this the worst sentence in this thread?

I say yes

Seconded. Could only be worse if Yogi was linked with a coaching role. 

39 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I might actually buy a season ticket purely on the basis that I cant be fucked scrambling for tickets uf we start doing well. If we get off to a good start, SS tickets for the bigger games will be a right pain in the hole.

Fairly certain there will be plenty of space in with the young team. 

35 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

I might buy 2 in case I get a divorce and meet a new girl who wants to come to games.

That's the kinda forward planning I like. Get three in case you meet twins. 

Season ticket bought. Partially because I want to rock up to any and all games I can get to hassle free, but mostly because as I read more from Hartley and see more if the backing he is getting from the club, I am keen to back him too and fire my dough in up front.

Now Falkirk, you owe me a Jak.

Reading across all the club forums, it’s going to be a major downer for at least five clubs.
There’s real conviction from us, the Fifers, Partick, Morton, DU, Ross County and ICT that plays offs/promotion is on the cards.
With RC, it’s obvious that they see their sugar daddy’s cash giving them a near certain “straight back up”. With DU it’s the ongoing delusion that they shouldn’t be here at all.
With us, it’s based on the rock solid foundations that PH won’t get anything wrong ever.
With the Fifers, it’s based on electricity rationing.

It’s getting closer!

38 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Reading across all the club forums, it’s going to be a major downer for at least five clubs.
There’s real conviction from us, the Fifers, Partick, Morton, DU, Ross County and ICT that plays offs/promotion is on the cards.
With RC, it’s obvious that they see their sugar daddy’s cash giving them a near certain “straight back up”. With DU it’s the ongoing delusion that they shouldn’t be here at all.
With us, it’s based on the rock solid foundations that PH won’t get anything wrong ever.
With the Fifers, it’s based on electricity rationing.

It’s getting closer!

Electricity rationing? 

After last season, if we have unearthed some good players and we finish in the playoffs that will be good, anything above that will be fantastic. It's going to be an awesome ride along the way, whatever happens. 

Yes, electricity rationing. Some things in Fife have not escaped the winter of discontent, and rationing of the leccy is one of them. True story.

Btw, did you whoosh me with the “unearthed” word? Worthy of a Bairnardo greenie if you did.

4 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Yes, electricity rationing. Some things in Fife have not escaped the winter of discontent, and rationing of the leccy is one of them. True story.

Btw, did you whoosh me with the “unearthed” word? Worthy of a Bairnardo greenie if you did.

Haha, the land that time forgot. 

I'd like to say I did, but I'm nowhere near awake enough to be doing that, sadly. 

Season ticket bought. Partially because I want to rock up to any and all games I can get to hassle free, but mostly because as I read more from Hartley and see more if the backing he is getting from the club, I am keen to back him too and fire my dough in up front.

Now Falkirk, you owe me a Jak.

Respect fella [emoji1319]