The Falkirk FC Thread

31 minutes ago, FalkirkLad said:

Also can’t be the only one surprised at the really good move for Grant, absolutely loved the guy but he was an absolute passenger last year and now he’s playing for a better side than we are getting 6 month loans from?

I'm not surprised much, to be fair.

He was, when on form and fit, capable of playing at a far higher level. What's key is the contract. It'll either be low wages, or good wages but on a pay as you play, as they will be well aware of his injury history, but will be happy to take a punt on him getting fit and back on track. Or maybe they are throwing th emoney around.

Whatever the contract, I wish him all the best.

3 minutes ago, Super Tuesday said:

I just googled to see where Flood was going and this was on the first page;

Gorgeous

That clinic must be queued out using him as a model.

Never heard him speak before, that is a comedy Irish accent, to be sure..

33 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Imperial Cars agreeing a 3 year deal with us and making a significant 6 figure investment into the club  a few days after the Jordan Rhodes rumours surfaced, coincidence? I think not.

Awful misprint on the official site :

Anyone who has driven past the Falkirk Stadium in recent days will have failed to notice the powerful Imperial Cars branding which now sits in place on both the interior and exterior of the North Stand.

3 minutes ago, BillyBairn said:

Anyone who has driven past the Falkirk Stadium in recent days will have failed to notice the powerful Imperial Cars branding which now sits in place on both the interior and exterior of the North Stand.

It's been redeveloped as an open plan office space, it seems. 

5 minutes ago, BillyBairn said:

Ouch! Down to the usual standard

Hit 2000 in season ticket sales, anyone know what the final numbers were last season?

I know of 2 friends who aren't renewing and 2 more who are buying for the first time so from my limited sample size  ticket sales will stay the same. Stands up to scrutiny i think.

Hit 2000 in season ticket sales, anyone know what the final numbers were last season?
I know of 2 friends who aren't renewing and 2 more who are buying for the first time so from my limited sample size  ticket sales will stay the same. Stands up to scrutiny i think.

It was under 3000 last season.

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, DeeBairn said:
Is that still open? 

It is, and without knowing your age or when you last went there, I can categorically assure you that it is exactly the same now as it was then.

37 and about 20 years ago.