The Falkirk FC Thread

Challenge cup can be brilliant, 1st final 3-0 v st mirren with cadette scoring in front of 10,000 of us :thumsup2. Sligo away last year was the highlight of last season (not that that is saying much!) A trip to England or Wales this season would be cracking. 

Saying that, not a big fan of the colt teams coming in and although I'd be in England, Ireland or Wales for a game I won't be heading to Glasgow for the challenge cup (unless it was thistle or queens park)

Was just thinking, my opinions on McKee are clear (lol) but with the number of midfielders Hartley has signed I see no way of how he fits into the team? Reckon he'll be kept as back-up or  Paul will try and get rid?
I think maybe Hartley likes McKee. He has never spoken out agaisnt him and gave him game time towards the end of the season.

He gave Harris game time towards the end of the season too (or did I dream that bit?)
Ach I dont care anymore. Maybe Joe McKee can do Tom Dallisons hair or polish Dennons boots.

He fucking hates Kenny and Dean Shiels. Keep him around just on the off chance he gets to rile them up again or something.

I think McKee's a decent player TBH, just not the type that's needed in a battle or a relegation scrap. Quite happy to have him as back-up.
He showed at the tail end he can pick up goals from midfield. I think we will see a different Joe McKee again in next seasons team. Problem is, this Jekyll and Hyde (Hide lol) pish is no use. He needs to stand up and be counted. That seems to be Hartleys minimum expectation

McKee kind of got rolled up in the same carpet that needed to dumped as Loy, Harris and Shepherd, and that may well have been a bit harsh.
Certainly, he seemed to be yet another player incapable of stamping his presence on a game without a bunch of physical presences in the side capable of doing the ugly stuff.
We had none of those (Taiwo apart), and maybe McKee as a “creative lite” suffered accordingly.

It really wouldn’t surprise me if he’s still here next season, purely for the fact I highly doubt any other full-time team will take on the useless wee dick.

Oh and aye Joe McKee is shite.