The Falkirk FC Thread

10 minutes ago, GMBairn said:

They whole lot must be in wales by now, that's why there were no signings. Unless the Don is only down there with the guise of a training camp and he is actually going to pinch Swansea and Cardiff's best players.

I will let you lads decide who that might be as I can't remember the names of anyone who plays for them.

Actually if Turner move is still going ahead it maybe announced down there

Probably the bus is an XL so there’s loads of space to accommodate Turner and Jak’s house move stuff on the way back up. I fully expect it to return with a couple of sofas strapped to the roof.

14 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Probably the bus is an XL so there’s loads of space to accommodate Turner and Jak’s house move stuff on the way back up. I fully expect it to return with a couple of sofas strapped to the roof.

I'd imagine it would have to be a massive bus anyway to fit all the massive manly nutsacks. 

Buster_gonad_viz_comic.jpg

Edited by DeeBairn

Is there any value strapping a couple of goat horns to Harris’s head with duct tape, drape him in a cape of the club’s colours, and maybe use him as a kind of regimental mascot at home games?

17 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Is there any value strapping a couple of goat horns to Harris’s head with duct tape, drape him in a cape of the club’s colours, and maybe use him as a kind of regimental mascot at home games?

Can we not just exile him to Fife or East Stirlingshire? He's so bad, Stenhousemuir wouldn't take him. 

31 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

14 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Can we not just exile him to Fife or East Stirlingshire? He's so bad, Stenhousemuir wouldn't take him. 

Ehhhh..... The solution has already been bottomed out lads

DizzyKindlyFairyfly-max-1mb.gif

Oh yeah. Forgot about that.

Is there anyway we could duct tape goats horns to his head, drape him in a cape of many colours, and then launch him from the trebuchet?

Any truth to the Jordan Rhodes rumours I have been hearing about today? He'd be a good signing.

For heaven’s sake. Where did this come from? We are in a queue behind DU and the obvious family ties to the Fifers.

Would be a great signing though.

Forgot about them. Damn(sic) that daily flight twixt Inverness and Amster (with a complimentary drink and cheese sandwich).
Come on Glasgow and Edi. Get that route sorted.

2 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Kenny Miller to get the job at the corrupt ones.

That’s some smack in the face to Martindale......

For me shows how mickey mouse Scottish football is now.

It also makes me wonder why Hopkin left, yes he produced a small miracle and to leave when his stock was high seemed ideal if he had a job tapped to him. I tend to think Hopkin knew too much behind the scenes for him to leave now. The strange thing is they have signed a fair amount of players without a manager, there would massive uproar if that was Falkirk.

I'm just pleased miller isn't at Falkirk as a player and I would be vocal of that if he was signed and not suggest he was rangers best player #pars

What will this week bring for 'Team International, handsome as fu*k, hardman, sexy kit, Falkirk FC'?

Skimming through the FB page there was a mention Harris has not travelled with the squad to Wales, Hamilton mentioned as interested in him, anbody know if this is true?

Anybody made the trip to Wales? 

In the words of Mark Morrison, willl we see the 'return of the Yak'?

Bought myself the away top and matching towel yesterday, shop was busy with people renewing ST's, oh what a time to be a Bairn, powering positivity wherever we go. 

Edited by Stuperman01