The Falkirk FC Thread

Doing the early shift dreaming of signings.. 

But nope, it's Sunday.. 

To pass the time, if you could have any striker back at the club, from the period you have been supporting them, who would it be? 

But nope, it's Sunday.. 

To pass the time, if you could have any striker back at the club, from the period you have been supporting them, who would it be? 
Mark McGraw

But nope, it's Sunday.. 

Alex Ferguson.
Get him to sign a 30 year contract with the promise of a coaching role then managers job.
Then watch all the trophies roll in .

31 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

But nope, it's Sunday.. 

Stokes or Cadette

15 hours ago, ATLIS said:

I'm so glad we're not signing Goodwillie, PR disaster waiting to happen. And we've had a few of those...

You've got a convicted smack dealer running every aspect of your club. Livingston are a walking PR disaster, I doubt Goodwillie would make a blind bit of difference to that.

Edited by The Moonster

58 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, DeeBairn said:

But nope, it's Sunday.. 

Mark McGraw

You're an actual monster. Stick him up front with Colin Cramb and we are good to go. 

I was going to say Daryll Duffy, I've always wondered how he would have turned out if he'd stayed with us a few more seasons instead of jumping.