The Falkirk FC Thread

Now, now, can't have them grassing us up for discrimination again.[emoji19]

Any “club” that can steal the amount of money they did, and then look creditors in the eye and tell them “our repayment plan is to give you absolutely nothing” would have no trouble whatsoever in making up discrimination sh1t if it suited their needs.

1 minute ago, Girth said:

Signings sounding promising chaps...top of the table or crushing Scamilton in the playoff final?

Thank you.

Tom Dallison didnt come up here looking like he does to participate in playoffs.

Leave that to the uglies.

Is that your training gear? Do you have another launch for your proper strips with white shorts and red socks?

I have to admit that incorporating your badge into a fairly simple solid colour strip just works.

The only improvement may have been putting your hashtag on the lower back #maybeourtimeohcomeonnoo

Dear oh dear, the downright jealousy towards our club this season is unbelievable. We have certainly rattled a few cages going about our business.

Cant remember the last time we had such a turnover/change in the team albeit a lot of the guys are unknowns I'm looking forward to the season ahead as far as the league goes i think there will be a few surprises  lets face it we cant do worse than last season well we can but i dont expect us to be anywhere near relegation.

In all honesty, all 4 players came across very well last night. They all seem very switched on for the season ahead.

They need someone that knows the club and shares a deep bond with the town and fans to guide them.

ANNOUNCE JAK!!!!@!@!