The Falkirk FC Thread

I ran up this quickly.  I would have preferred our home top like this, subtle differences, but the steeple in line with the sleeve cuffs and the Central logo moved down a little so not to interfere with each other.  Just my opinion.  The real one is great.

falkirk.jpg

Edited by Long Suffering Bairn
clarity

3 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

I ran up this quickly.  I would have preferred our home top like this, subtle differences, but the steeple in line with the sleeve cuffs and the Central logo moved down a little so not to interfere with each other.  Just my opinion.

falkirk.jpg

would get my vote, LSB.

Or, possibly add the second step on the steeple profile so the tip still touches the white collar? 

Guest Back Post Misses

Looking back at how much we got wrong last summer to how much so far we are getting right is remarkable TBH.

That's a good home shirt to be fair. Think the steeple motif is nice if a little misplaced - although not as much as the sponsor's logo, as it looks like the steeple is their logo and not your towns. The shorts should be white though for me. Away one is OK but not getting the love some of you guys have. Shows what you can do with a Jersey though. We've had some great kit with Joma while the likes of St Mirren, Partick and St Johnstone have had stinkers; you've got decent efforts there while Arsenal and the like have abominations.

2 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

Just thought, the winter long sleeve version will look great with the white cuffs.

They probably won’t have a long sleeved version. Players just wear base layer now anyway.