The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, Syd Puddefoot said:

New strips shorts better be white or all these signings will be a waste of time. We've never won the league without our strip having white shorts.

White shorts. White socks. End of. 

Last season’s mess of a strip was entirely appropriate for those wearing it. 

4 hours ago, Bigbri Bairn2 said:

My first number 9 was Johnny Graham I think

Alan Irvine for me '9' and 'Irvine` on the white Spall top from the printing press place in the old cally riggs. Can't remember if we had a sponsor back then... It may have been Coasters? 

True. Not a bad lad by any measure. If situations were reversed, and we had signed Flood, and they were flying in English and overseas lads from left right and centre, I would be seriously unsettled too.
If we finish above them this season, Three Mile Island will be like a warm kettle in comparison to the meltdown in Fife.
If...

Had quite a busy day at work today and was unable to utilise the internet as much as I would like.

As such, I have totally lost track of how not bothered everyone is about our signing spree and associated display of social media brilliance. Can anyone summarise?

Had quite a busy day at work today and was unable to utilise the internet as much as I would like.

As such, I have totally lost track of how not bothered everyone is about our signing spree and associated display of social media brilliance. Can anyone summarise?

Simply Magnificent

1 hour ago, bairney said:

Alan Irvine for me '9' and 'Irvine` on the white Spall top from the printing press place in the old cally riggs. Can't remember if we had a sponsor back then... It may have been Coasters? 

It certainly was coasters! That was my first ever strip I got the tracksuit  as well seem to remember it had no falkirk badge on it just the spall logo. Also got number 5 on my top at that shop for my hero big Burgess.

Tom Young proper number 9 scored a diving header from the edge of the box. We lost him to Tranmere.