The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, D.A.F.C said:

Leishman knows how to manage people, not sure about his tactics nowadays. Froxy would have been an ideal replacement for Cardle or Aird. With full time training I think he will be as good for Falkirk as Hypolite.

2 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Just had a wee look on YouTube for some Froxy magic.

Dunno who put this up but it’s absolutely perfect x

This is the one you want.

8 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Tune in tomorrow for even more fun and games. I hear there will be dwarf tossing. Or it might have been a dwarf tossing, i'm not sure, it's been an emotional day.

Aye, that was Bairnardo. 

I hope these signings come good and you boys run away with the league.

Thank you. 

34 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

Take care of the Frox. If he plays to even half his ability you'll be guaranteed at least five screamers next season.

We've got 5 screamers on this thread and at least 2 squirters.

Nope.  My name is Sandra,  been supporting the Bairns since 1970.  I remember Alex Ferguson playing for us.  Been through the ups and downs since then like many on here.

Edited by Long Suffering Bairn
privacy reasons

1 minute ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

Nope.  My name is Sandra, I live in Edinburgh, been supporting the Bairns since 1970.  I remember Alex Ferguson playing for us.  Been through the ups and downs since then like many on here.

Pics or GTF..... hold on....1970? Nah, you're ok hen.

1 minute ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

Nope.  My name is Sandra, I live in Edinburgh, been supporting the Bairns since 1970.  I remember Alex Ferguson playing for us.  Been through the ups and downs since then like many on here.

Hiya Mrs Shepherd, are you helping Scott settle in his new place

Exciting/different signings doesn’t automatically mean high quality but some of these new signings seem to be pretty inspired and imaginative.

Unfortunately, we look to be stuck with the usual SPFL carousel signings which, again, doesn’t necessarily mean anything, but it’s far less inspiring to see the likes of Devine and Durnan signing. Beadling is the exception with us, and hopefully we’ll see more like him.

3 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

FFS Sandra - assuming that's your name and you're not just another Magee alias - do not give out any more information on here unless you want someone like WTM tracking you down and turning up to your house wearing his last victim's face. 

2 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

FFS Sandra - assuming that's your name and you're not just another Magee alias - do not give out any more information on here unless you want someone like WTM tracking you down and turning up to your house wearing his last victim's face. 

You say that like it's a bad thing.