The Falkirk FC Thread

I'm going to very sadly assume it's a reference to Morton rather than the airport and you've signed Andy Murdoch. Letting him go is the one bit of McKinnon's business so far we can have complaints with.

Our twitter has already eluded to picking up players from the airport so I doubt it but you never know

24 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

I'm going to very sadly assume it's a reference to Morton rather than the airport and you've signed Andy Murdoch. Letting him go is the one bit of McKinnon's business so far we can have complaints with.

But on the brightside, we have left you an Alex Harris. Hes tied up to a lamp post just across the road. Hel be fine until morning. Hes pretty docile and wont bother passers by either. 

Can’t remember a time when the rapport between the fans and the club was better. Well done everyone today. Been genius[emoji106]

Whilst I share the renewed optimism & I’m delighted we’ve stayed clear of the Championship swap meet that many others are indulging in I think this is stretching things a little.

Marketing/PR & Hartley deserve plaudits and if that’s what your mean by club then I agree it’s much better, but think there some way to go for many other key players at the club to be given much credit, our Chief Ex for example.

Biggest pat on the back has to do to DAFC, their signing of Flood, that really is genius. ????

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

But on the brightside, we have left you an Alex Harris. Hes tied up to a lamp post just across the road. Hel be fine until morning. Hes pretty docile and wont bother passers by either. 

If you've dropped him near Cappielow the chances of him being fine until morning are exceptionally slim.