The Falkirk FC Thread

If you read the bottom of the announcement on Tom Owen Evans it does say expect more news to follow this evening mind you unless someone is putting in a late shift we are probably clutching at straws for wanting more news.

4 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

The website statement on Sunday evening wasn't specific about dates, other than mentioning a 48 hour period.

If nothing has changed since that was released then you can expect a minimum of two tomorrow and possibly as much as four.

Gotcha.

giphy.gif

Just now, Bainsfordbairn said:

The battery rating for a Nikon D5 shows that it'll last for 3,780 shots. I also carry two spares.

Do you reckon that'll be enough Rugster? :whistle

Depends if it gets sexy or not.

2 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

The battery rating for a Nikon D5 shows that it'll last for 3,780 shots. I also carry two spares.

Do you reckon that'll be enough Rugster? :whistle

You tell me, ya big tease!

21 minutes ago, FalkirkLad said:

Really confused by this Froxylias business, does not strike me as a Hartley signing one bit

I dunno how, he plundered many a player from this division and even the third tier with Dundee, Dundee fans said expect a lot of small midfielders and that fits the bill as we seem to have the 6 footers sorted for defence.

We obviously will have a few who played in Scotland coming in, cant say he stood out when I seen Froxy but some Dumbarton fans seemed to think he had a bit of a magic wand at times in a struggling team. If he does sign tho, I think we should all suggest he was Dumbarton's best player....!!!

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Poor Grant. What a mess he is in.

Literally two posts later. 

1 hour ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Oh I know. He gives us a fundamental truth as he sees it.

I mean, what were a pro club like F.C. Halifax Town thinking of by taking on a 23 year old who was probably 6 years beyond the make or break stage from a team like Stocksbridge Steels? That really is scraping the barrel. What made them think he was good enough for the 5th tier of English football?

Whatever happened to Jamie Vardy anyway?

Or Crystal Palace, a respected big time club. Incoming transfer you say? Twenty two year old you say? From Greenwich Borough you say.

That’s scraping the barrel a bit is it not?

Whatever happened to Ian Wright anyway?

Oaft. 

Making the point that it's ridiculous to judge players based on the level they are playing at, or the temporary form they may have displayed, instead of the talent that they clearly have. He was actually having a dig at you, shame you are too dense to notice.

3 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Well lads, a collective Falkirk group w**k over a whole load of nothing at Castle 3-Stands today .....again.

Could be worse, we could have been having a circle jerk round one of East End Parks rusty supports over the signing of Willo Flood.