The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

We've got over £2m in the bank, m8. 

£2.7m as of May 2017, in fact. 

No much use in the bank. If i was a saints fan id be wanting at least half of that spent on the team and half kept for a rainy day. 

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Nah we made most of it finishing in the top half of the top flight, tbh, plus selling on home grown players for £1m+.

A proper dreamland scenario for Falkirk fans, I suspect. 

Money in the bank + bottom six finish = ceiling reached or no ambition 

28 minutes ago, MrDust said:

While winning the cup and beating Luzern and Rosenborg in amongst regular Euro competition.

Nightmare scenario, like.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

We've got over £2m in the bank, m8. 

£2.7m as of May 2017, in fact. 

Quite sad that St Johnstone are well run, topflight and also the team in the area yet no fucker gives a f**k about watching them.

Then you see basket cases like Sevco and you realise what people like to go see.

Apparently the answer is bigotry.

1 minute ago, Gaz FFC said:

Quite sad that St Johnstone are well run, topflight and also the team in the area yet no fucker gives a f**k about watching them.

Then you see basket cases like Sevco and you realise what people like to go see.

Apparently the answer is bigotry.

Club announced a few weeks ago our home support drops 40% when Rangers/Celtic visit. Interesting wee tidbit for you. 

1 hour ago, Gaz said:

I was in the Mallard a good few years ago and some local weirdo just started talking to me about how Gattaca was his favourite film of all time. He gave me his number and insisted that the first time I watched it I was to phone him and let him know what I thought of it :lol:

So how did the film/call go?

2 hours ago, lanky_ffc said:

Folk need to chill the F out about signings and get into the World Cup spirit.

Apparently Russell Latapy was one of the ten oldest players to appear at a World Cup finals. 

36 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Money in the bank + a decade in the top flight + regular top four finishes + a Scottish Cup = St Johnstone. 

No money + a decade in the Championship + a bottom half finish + losing players to Livingston = Falkirk. 

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Club announced a few weeks ago our home support drops 40% when Rangers/Celtic visit. Interesting wee tidbit for you. 

I'd say that ours dropped about 1000 when we were in the SPL.

Sadly because the total crowd went up overall it was seen as great getting to host that pair.

We also must've been 1 of the smallest allocations for them at 3000 so you always found a few unfamiliar "home fans"

Edited by Gaz FFC