The Falkirk FC Thread

5 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Well, you can't fly from Dingwall if you're not Dutch. Have you not been paying attention to what the northern belters have been saying? That's McGregors private airfield, cause he's worth hundreds of millions of pounds, or some shit.

Don't worry, when I will euromillions, we too will have links all around the globe. I will be Falkirks Sugardaddy x

Don't worry, when I will euromillions, we too will have links all around the globe. I will be Falkirks Sugardaddy x
Should we form a binding pact right here and now regarding our per million won investment into the starting 11?

I will honestly use skyscanner to check the best links to and from Edinburgh airport and break the fucking bank to get somecunt awesome to Jet2 in

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Should we form a binding pact right here and now regarding our per million won investment into the starting 11?

I will honestly use skyscanner to check the best links to and from Edinburgh airport and break the fucking bank to get somecunt awesome to Jet2 in

Xavi is currently playing for some daft team in Qatar, and we haven't really replaced Mark Kerr since he left, I want him standing in front of the kelpies holding a Falkirk Scarf or I am handing in my season ticket. #bringhimhomebairnardo

Xavi is currently playing for some daft team in Qatar, and we haven't really replaced Mark Kerr since he left, I want him standing in front of the kelpies holding a Falkirk Scarf or I am handing in my season ticket. #bringhimhomebairnardo
Will get in touch with Emirates and see if they will fly to NBBs Cumbernauld terminal.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
5 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:
:lol:

Stay out of this you

Just ignore her. She's not got a clue what she's saying. We all know who wears the trousers here. Of course 1% is going to the Don :bag

11 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Just ignore her. She's not got a clue what she's saying. We all know who wears the trousers here. Of course 1% is going to the Don :bag

So what you're basically saying is that, if you win the euro millions, St Johnstone are going to get a huge windfall??

Just now, ShaggerG said:

So what you're basically saying is that, if you win the euro millions, St Johnstone are going to get a huge windfall??

St Johnstone will get f**k all. 

Yes

13 minutes ago, Rugster said:

St Johnstone will get f**k all. 

Yes

Not wanting to get in the middle here, but I assume the split would be 33% Steven Maclean, 33% Chris Millar, 33% Dumbarton, 1% Rugster.