The Falkirk FC Thread

Every GK has cock ups at some point and they are always remembered as they are the last man. McGovern had a few howlers too in his time but was still a competent GK.

I think we need to remember which market we are shopping in. Even Jamie McDonald was on more cash than we would normally pay but was here to put himself in the shop window.

“Still a competent GK” he miles better than that! He was a fantastic keeper for us.

Don’t know if this has been discussed before and if so, shoot me down. I was hearing (not from a club source) that we are moving kit providers to Joma. This my explain the delay in the launch of the strips as the Puma contract will still be running?

Might be a load of pish.

Don’t know if this has been discussed before and if so, shoot me down. I was hearing (not from a club source) that we are moving kit providers to Joma. This my explain the delay in the launch of the strips as the Puma contract will still be running?

Might be a load of pish.

It’s still PUMA for this coming season.

I believe the Joma link is with the Foundation but I could be wrong.

You could have nailed it there mate.

I know George Craig signed off a 6yr deal with Puma in 2011 but I believe another deal was signed off by the previous acting CEO with Puma before he left. Not sure when it’s up tbh.

48 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

It’s still PUMA for this coming season.

I believe the Joma link is with the Foundation but I could be wrong.

Foundation are currently with Uhlsport.  I'm actually surprised that no details of the strip release have leaked out, as one of their coaches told me (correctly) a couple of months ago what colour the away strip would be.

6 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Foundation are currently with Uhlsport.  I'm actually surprised that no details of the strip release have leaked out, as one of their coaches told me (correctly) a couple of months ago what colour the away strip would be.

What colour is it...?

3 hours ago, Crawford Baptie said:

Might be a load of pish.

Not sure if I read it here, saw it on FB, heard it from a pal or just totally imagined it but I thought Hartley had said he didn't want the strip launched with last seasons personnel modelling it!?

[mention=47169]Senor Bairn[/mention] how long did that take you sir? Lonely nights can surely be spent better. 

Could’ve been up that daft Maniqui trying to get my hole however a candle lit evening spent with the Don was so much better x