The Falkirk FC Thread

4 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Does anyone have any incline or clue as to the position of the 'mystery box' 'marquee' signing? I'm struggling to think of any available players that would really make me say oooft yaaass

I'm absolutely sworn to secrecy so I've had to edit the picture a wee bit to disguise who it is. It won't give the game away but at least you will see what he kind of looks like.

Secret.jpg.7c1830c45096f4916810895685ab6ca2.jpg

21 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

That’s probably true.
But whilst I soak up the sun in Constanta whilst trying to drum up more awareness and support for our club out here, I am wondering, do you ever have anything happy to say re our club affairs? I’m beginning to despair a bit now.
Can you ask both the Dog and the Cat?emoji16.png

my (ex) wife's home town! take the cable car to Mamaia, some beautiful beaches up there. Hagi's from round that way too

40 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Does anyone have any incline or clue as to the position of the 'mystery box' 'marquee' signing? I'm struggling to think of any available players that would really make me say oooft yaaass

I can't imagine we'll have heard of the majority of whatever new signings come through.

Will have to go by some shaky YouTube footage, disappointing Wikipedia stats and beard quality as per

I can't imagine we'll have heard of the majority of whatever new signings come through.
Will have to go by some shaky YouTube footage, disappointing Wikipedia stats and beard quality as per

It’s actually Mamaia I’m in at the moment. Done the telegndola.[emoji3]
Rapid supporters don’t like to talk about Hagi, although he’s a legend (and a rich man) out here...

4 minutes ago, Senator Frimpton said:

my (ex) wife's home town! take the cable car to Mamaia, some beautiful beaches up there. Hagi's from round that way too

The amount of folk on the facebook page that actually go by that stuff before they have seen folk play is outstanding, imagine what Will Vaulks looked like on paper before he joined us.

23 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

It’s actually Mamaia I’m in at the moment. Done the telegndola.emoji3.png
Rapid supporters don’t like to talk about Hagi, although he’s a legend (and a rich man) out here...

I thought he was born in Greenock.

Im Rodger has a quite remarkable ability to demonstrate a complete lack of self-respect/dignity using only the medium of text. It's really quite something. Between here and the Livingston thread the cringe is searingly hot. 

9 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

I see Dundee Utd are going down the “Houstie” route of signing all the huff from our own division. Good luck with that.

So no real change there then. Mohsni, McMullan, Stanton, Bell, Durnan (probably many others that I can't remember)