The Falkirk FC Thread

Anyone know if the South Stand is now allocated seating or if it’s still unreserved.

I tend to sit with different people at different games due to work etc and I can’t be arsed with some screaming gimp moaning that I’m in their seat. That’s main stand patter and if it’s brought over to the South I’ll not be a happy bunny to say the least.

Just now, Senor Bairn said:

Anyone know if the South Stand is now allocated seating or if it’s still unreserved.

I tend to sit with different people at different games due to work etc and I can’t be arsed with some screaming gimp moaning that I’m in their seat. That’s main stand patter and if it’s brought over to the South I’ll not be a happy bunny to say the least.

Are you taking the piss?

Are you taking the piss?

Nah mate, I’ve just bought my ticket and Ive been given a seat number and all sorts. I don’t know if it’s just makes it easier for selling tickets to do it this way or if it’s actually changed to allocated seating.

Just now, Senor Bairn said:

Nah mate, I’ve just bought my ticket and Ive been given a seat number and all sorts. I don’t know if it’s just makes it easier for selling tickets to do it this way or if it’s actually changed to allocated seating.

We've had this conversation already about a page back.:lol:

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

The s

Threatening  the shuttle boys in a public forum  for using the club badge when the club  didn't even have rights to the club badge summed the clown up if you ask me.

aye pretty much this, giving it big licks threatening people with lawyers when he didn't have the rights himself, I could understand if it was someone trying to make money selling them but the boy was giving them away too players/pals for nothing.

7 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

They've done that for years on the season ticket.  My old card used to have a seat number on it but it's more to do with admin than anything else.

47 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

My tuppence worth.... I am not furious. I would have been delighted if he stayed, but I cant be furious that he has gone. How many more times could we really say "one more season Sibbs..."

Without doubt he wanted to play in the Premiership with us bit we couldnt offer that this season and a lot is changing under Hartley. Had he actively wanted to stay I would have been very happy but if he actively wanted to go and challenge himself higher up then there isnt really a counter arguement to that. We dont have any right to slate the laddie for it. He is known to be a home bird, this is a fairly local club who can offer him instant Premiership football. Its exactly what he wanted.

I agree with all of this except your last wee sentence.

A gig at St Johnstone , Motherwell, Dundee or even St Mirren would have fitted the bill nicely for him but I seriously doubt that in his heart he is thrilled at the prospect of Livingston even though it does get him in the top league.

6 minutes ago, FalkirkLad said:

right seriously don get the finger out and get a fkn signing announced.

Edit - Two year contract extension for Harris pls.

Was kind of expecting a season ticket launch, website launch and a new player at 9am today.... 

1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:

If we wanted him to stay you invoke the option you don't say okay do you want to stay or not? Thats the whole idea of an option .  It takes the decision out of the hands of one side otherwise there is no point in having it. If Hartley wasn't that bothered then fair play but the statements put out have made it look like we did everything to keep him including offering him more cash for some reason even though the financial side of the option had already been agreed.

You don’t know any of that is true though do you? Have you had sight of Sibbald’s contract? You don’t know what the terms of any option were.

Full marks for your commitment to defending your made up points though.

I've just renewed online for my nephew and I but it didn't give me any option to put a name against each season ticket. It would appear I am getting two tickets in my name as I paid for them. Anyone had the same issue? Surely this can't be correct.

Just now, tubbybairn said:

I've just renewed online for my nephew and I but it didn't give me any option to put a name against each season ticket. It would appear I am getting two tickets in my name as I paid for them. Anyone had the same issue? Surely this can't be correct.

If its renew they should already have your name.... I'd hope!

You would like to think but I'm not sure the system is that smart. After logging in and changing password as directed, Instead of renewing an old ticket it just took me to the same new purchase page that everyone is using. Not convinced they are linking up old with new.