The Falkirk FC Thread

Why no dunne or mitchell though. Cant understand how dunne was thought to be good enough to start earlier in the season but now not good enough to be a 7th option on the bench. Mitchell was on the bench midweek never played but again hartley prefers to have noone.  Strange man management if u ask me.

Why no dunne or mitchell though. Cant understand how dunne was thought to be good enough to start earlier in the season but now not good enough to be a 7th option on the bench. Mitchell was on the bench midweek never played but again hartley prefers to have noone.  Strange man management if u ask me.

We won 5-2.

Who gives a f**k.

Hartley threw Dunne in during seriously dire straits. Since then he signed a load of new players and had them do the job that was required. He probably felt that Dunne should be protected from this shitshow, quietly develop himself and then hopefully break in properly next season.

If Ryan Hardie is out of contract this summer we should be trying to get him. Scoring for fun at livi.

Might have to wait and see if Livi get promoted first. It’s not inconceivable that they will looking at the likely opposition...

If Ryan Hardie is out of contract this summer we should be trying to get him. Scoring for fun at livi.

Aye same with that boy Austin at Inverness. Scoring for fun. He looks a player.
In all seriousness, I'd be more than happy to see Hardie at us next season. He looks as if he scores all sorts of goals as well i.e. not just a one trick pony.