The Falkirk FC Thread

46 minutes ago, knee jerk reaction said:

Don't think Harris is that bad, wouldn't be gutted if he goes in the summer but he's not as bad as everyone seems to think. 

What has he shown you so far that makes you think he could play a role in a Championship winning squad? What attributes does he have?

What has he shown you so far that makes you think he could play a role in a Championship winning squad? What attributes does he have?
When approaching the penalty area faced with either a shot at goal, or picking put 1 of 2 screaming team mates, he has the ability to instantly measure out and then place the ball PRECISELY at the middle point between both of those options.

That is surely a skill in itself. Its like he has a radar for nailing the perfect misplaced pass.

1 goal and 1 assist over nearly 1000 minutes of championship football.

Baller.

Don't think Harris is that bad, wouldn't be gutted if he goes in the summer but he's not as bad as everyone seems to think. 
Wait and see how things go over the summer with players in and out, will renew season ticket and hope next season is much better than this one has been! 

Don’t even joke about that.

19 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

I think Patrick are nailed on to come down. Ayr and Raith will come up hopefully.

Can’t see any of the other championship teams going up. I think whoever wins the playoff will hope to get Hamilton but they will no doubt grind it out.

League next season

Patrick
Falkirk
DU
Dunfermline
Livingston
Morton
Raith
Ayr
QOS
Inverness

Looks tasty to me that.

Can't see Dundee United making it through the play-offs? They have hit a bit of form recently. I would rather they went up this season.

Can't see Dundee United making it through the play-offs? They have hit a bit of form recently. I would rather they went up this season.

You thought Dumbarton would catch us my boy. I will stick with my prediction.

5 hours ago, knee jerk reaction said:

Wait and see how things go over the summer with players in and out, will renew season ticket and hope next season is much better than this one has been! 

Fecks sake u must have very low expectations. The guy isnt just a sh1t player hes also a class A sh1tebag that sums up everything that was wrong with houstons last  squad.  Hes playing at least one level above what he should be and if i win the lottery tomorrow i'd be making this useless cant an offer to feck off. Who knows i may even do the same for ohara if i get 4 numbers.

Sorry but also seeing people on Twitter beginning to claim "McKee isn't that bad", "there is worse in our squad" etc in response to the Herald article this morning. He was one of the biggest culprits of engaging in the complete shitebaggery that helped cause the first half of this season. One out of every 3 or 4 freekicks he'll give you a decent one, the rest of the time he passes the ball backwards and sideways and any time the game looks like going against us, he will revert to hiding and completely fall out of matches. Him and Harris should two of the first ones to be told to get to f***.

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
9 minutes ago, TheScarf said:
One of my favourite ever gifs.

I fucking love a gif and it certainly makes my top 3.

I'm not saying it's the best gif used on the site, but it's definitely in the top one. 

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
10 minutes ago, TheScarf said:
One of my favourite ever gifs.

I fucking love a gif and it certainly makes my top 3.

The Colin Montgomerie heids are absolutely fucking fantastic, and deployed to great effect by the Edinburgh mobs.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
7 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:
The Colin Montgomerie heids are absolutely fucking fantastic, and deployed to great effect by the Edinburgh mobs.

Couple of Mourinho heeds in there too!

Not so keen on them, mainly because I can't stand that fucker. The Mad Vlad ones though are tre bon.