The Falkirk FC Thread

Give him the summer but he needs to hit the ground running at the start of the season. If it’s true that there’s 15 out 12 in (only a rumour) then there’s going to be some players leaving that fans will want to stay. He was ruthless in January and I expect him to be ruthless in the summer.

If he does, however, have a winning start to the season then the fans will soon forget about the players that were let go ruthlessly, I’ve got no idea who I’d want to sign though so I hope Hartley knows what he’s doing.

Livingston players, not the pervert.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, ka202 said:

Give him the summer but he needs to hit the ground running at the start of the season. If it’s true that there’s 15 out 12 in (only a rumour) then there’s going to be some players leaving that fans will want to stay. He was ruthless in January and I expect him to be ruthless in the summer.

If he does, however, have a winning start to the season then the fans will soon forget about the players that were let go ruthlessly, I’ve got no idea who I’d want to sign though so I hope Hartley knows what he’s doing.

Livingston players, not the pervert.

The perv signed a two year deal yesterday I think. I'd quite like to see us go for Byrne who has looked solid and dominant in midfield anytime we've played them.

54 minutes ago, AGPar said:

Byrne, Pittman, Cadden, Gallagher should all be high on the list

Gallaghers an ex con for fecks sake. I wouldnt him or the serial w****r anywhere near our club. 

Edited by Shodwall cat

15 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Your panic over this is pathetic though. No chance Dumbarton will win 3 of their last 4

Good chance we won't either though. It's hardly 'pathetic' as you put it, as I have said until it's mathematically impossible it can still happen. 

13 hours ago, Rugster said:

Oh ya fucker. IMG_0093.thumb.JPG.6436069c85d537bdac62dd95eef85574.JPG

Had this happened to a Pars player on Saturday they would have been all over it like a tramp on chips.

Never mind the SFA Grassline it would have been a plea to the UN Security Council for missile strikes on TFS.

Guest Back Post Misses
Good chance we won't either though. It's hardly 'pathetic' as you put it, as I have said until it's mathematically impossible it can still happen. 

We could lose our last 4 games 6-0 and it would not matter one jot, they won’t win 3 of their last 4.

Guest Back Post Misses

Wouldn’t surprise me if our cuddly club asked Dunfermline to tweet a good luck message to Nelson - to show we are all pally again.

In Elliot’s Saturday night I was speaking to a Director who thought the most important bit of the day was they got praise from the SPFL for their handling of the game. Oh is that right? I was most concerned we got our arses felt by our biggest rivals at home for the first time in 8 years.

7 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Had this happened to a Pars player on Saturday they would have been all over it like a tramp on chips.

Never mind the SFA Grassline it would have been a plea to the UN Security Council for missile strikes on TFS.

Guy looks like hes been 12 rounds with Mike Tyson and yet it wasnt deemed worthy of a red card by that clown of a ref.

22 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

In Elliot’s Saturday night I was speaking to a Director who thought the most important bit of the day was they got praise from the SPFL for their handling of the game. Oh is that right? I was most concerned we got our arses felt by our biggest rivals at home for the first time in 8 years.

This is just another illustration of where we are rotten. 

Wouldn’t surprise me if our cuddly club asked Dunfermline to tweet a good luck message to Nelson - to show we are all pally again.

Goes to show how out of touch our directors are with the fans.

Couldn't give a flying f**k about praise from the SPFL.