The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Medical records :lol:

I think it was pretty obvious the poor lad was needing some sort of medical care after he was taken off on Saturday. Saying he's having surgery is hardly a huge breach of confidentiality. 

If you're genuinely annoyed by this, in any way at all, then you're a horrendously stupid cretin 

Unless your club had permission to share the information I'm not sure the Information Commissioners Office will agree. What they shared is likely to be considered sensitive personal data as defined in section 2(e) of the Data Protection Act 1998.

"2. Sensitive personal data.

In this Act “sensitive personal data” means personal data consisting of information as to—

(e) his physical or mental health or condition,"

And trust me the ICO really don't like organisations mishandling sensitive personal data.

Of course if our club have shared it with your club inappropriately we could both be in trouble.

Oh and just to be clear the GDPR referred to earlier doesnt come into force until May this year.

Edited by Davffc

19 minutes ago, Davffc said:

Unless your club had permission to share the information I'm not sure the Information Commissioners Office will agree. What they shared is likely to be considered sensitive personal data as defined in section 2(e) of the Data Protection Act 1998.

In this Act “sensitive personal data” means personal data consisting of information as to—

And trust me the ICO really don't like organisations mishandling sensitive personal data.

Of course if our club have shared it with your club inappropriately we could both be in trouble.

Oh and just to be clear the GDPR referred to earlier doesnt come into force until May this year.

:lol:

Take yourself to f**k you hysterical fanny

Edited by DA Baracus

Give it a rest for f**k sake

30 minutes ago, Davffc said:

Exactly the same mate, can’t wait to see the signings don Paul pulls off and a new kit, and just everything that isn’t this season tbh.
I'm the same regarding signings. I'm really looking forward to the summer to see the comings and goings.

Seems that some fans don't have much confidence in Hartley but you have to give him the summer to clear out those he doesn't want and to finally get his own team on the park.

I think it could be one of the best close seasons in a long time and I'm looking forward to it.

48 minutes ago, Davffc said:

This c**t has to be at it. 

50 minutes ago, Davffc said:

Holy shit :lol:

Have you seen the replies to Dunfermline's tweet? Could be any of those brain donors.
My favourite is this fella - I think Saturday hurt him very deeply.

5acfbfebbc4be_idiotfalkirkfan.png.70b5aed81b72958d8b9b58f4d78a76cc.png
I wonder why Fifest gets capital F and fife doesn't.

DA Baracus will know....

2 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Have you seen the replies to Dunfermline's tweet? Could be any of those brain donors.

My favourite is this fella - I think Saturday hurt him very deeply.

idiot falkirk fan.png

You’re mistaken, this is the best, on so many levels. Dunfermline are Knuckle draggers for wishing Nelson a speedy recovery, then signing the tweet off wishing Nelson a speedy recovery :lol: 

6C56D33C-8619-40F6-A232-D2729656D8D7.png

I'm the same regarding signings. I'm really looking forward to the summer to see the comings and goings.

Seems that some fans don't have much confidence in Hartley but you have to give him the summer to clear out those he doesn't want and to finally get his own team on the park.

I think it could be one of the best close seasons in a long time and I'm looking forward to it.

Give him the summer but he needs to hit the ground running at the start of the season. If it’s true that there’s 15 out 12 in (only a rumour) then there’s going to be some players leaving that fans will want to stay. He was ruthless in January and I expect him to be ruthless in the summer.

If he does, however, have a winning start to the season then the fans will soon forget about the players that were let go ruthlessly, I’ve got no idea who I’d want to sign though so I hope Hartley knows what he’s doing.