The Falkirk FC Thread

See with hindsight, at the start of the season I kept on saying to myself how is this happening, squad doesnt just go bad over a summer etc etc. But then when someone lays it down in writing a few months on.....

A midfield of Kerr and Craigen.

A midfield...... Of Mark Kerr, and James Craigen.....

Thank f**k for Paul Hartley.

It all feels like a bad dream now. The squad was a total mess, to think that we’ve still got
Kerr, Craigen, McKee, Harris, Gallagher and Miller actually getting paid for not even making the bench anymore sums up how much of a total c**t Houston was making of our team.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
5 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

It all feels like a bad dream now. The squad was a total mess, to think that we’ve still got
Kerr, Craigen, McKee, Harris, Gallagher and Miller actually getting paid for not even making the bench anymore sums up how much of a total c**t Houston was making of our team.

Now we turn up to watch wee Craig Sibbald bodyslamming c***s into the turf, Peter Grant going on mazys and Louis Longridge skinning 3 folk just for the sheer banter

You kill me ha ha

Bairnardo :thumsup2

poster of the year:thumsup2

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Fair enough. As long as he does his talking with his feet, which he has to with the contract he is on.

Hartley did mention post match on the radio that there are guys playing for contracts and guys playing for moves.

Yes I think we will get a belter of a season out of him if he's desperate for a move. Can't ask for more really I guess.

40 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Wouldn't mind a look into Houston's mind just to see how he was planning to win the league with 2 35 year olds starting consistently.

The difference between the lackadaisical, powder puff Sibbald playing with an injury last season and the way he is playing now is startling. He'll get his move no problem. Wouldn't be too surprised if it comes this window actually.

Genuinely will be a long time before I stop getting a chuckle at the way he decked Mvoto when the big lad when in looking to make his mark. 

Look at the difference on Saturday when he was all over Harkins like a bad suit compared to him having the freedom of TFS earlier in the season.