The Falkirk FC Thread

I spoke to one of the guys doing it on Saturday and they've got ~100 members so not really enough to make a big difference.  Definitely has its heart in the right place but unless they get a serious uptake in numbers I can't see it lasting.
Unlucky to have started almost at the exact moment our poor form started and people lost a lot of faith in the way the club is being run.

It’s a shame it didn’t come around when we were going to the cup final or before play offs in 2016.

Heart is in the right place and I’ve been a member since September, seeing some players join the funding like Motherwell players do with the Well society may help.

6 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Explain yourself!

Yogi was a 3 or 4 keepers a season manager.........

I dont think we started a season and ended a season with the same keeper

4 hours ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

I'm sure the last time the group posted an update on facebook they'd just reached a hundred members. They launched in mid-August and I think that update was around October. So a bit of quick maths suggests that they've probably made - at the very best - around four grand, unless the members are piling up and they're keeping quiet about it. 

As said timing probably key to its failure and our board throwing cash down the drain with various shit does tend to make you veer against it.

Tho there promotion of funds for manager, if we are doing well a striker and if we are doing badly a centre half, now the thought of another centre half currently when we were doing badly, didnt make me think, wow sounds like a good idea !!!

Guest Back Post Misses
I’d drive Loy down to Chesterfield right now. Use the wages on getting in a decent keeper and a holding midfielder

Driving to Sheffield after the game on Saturday. I will drop him at Rotherham bus station. Only be about a fiver from there for him.