The Falkirk FC Thread

21 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Howling at folk implying they'd not take Jay Fulton. Would start for every team in Scotland bar Celtic and possibly Aberdeen.

Nothing highlights supporter ignorance like discussing transfer targets. Fulton would be an incredible bit of business for Falkirk.

I joked earlier but Sutton and Baird would both be miles better than your current striking options i.e nothing.

38 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Howling at folk implying they'd not take Jay Fulton. Would start for every team in Scotland bar Celtic and possibly Aberdeen.

He was an excellent passer of the ball, was good at reading the game and could drive forward well, however, he rarely put a tackle in and never really tracked back when he lost the ball. He seemed to hide when a full bloodied challenge came his way too.

He was constantly blowing out his arse with about 20 minutes to go in games.

On 22/12/2017 at 07:00, gav-ffc said:

Unfortunately he’s spends most of the game waiting to be fouled and goes down far too easily for someone who played in the juniors not too long ago.

Definitely has ability and has scored most of his goals with his head for us.

Who did he play for in Juniors? Leven Utd haven't been for years.

Guest Back Post Misses
He was an excellent passer of the ball, was good at reading the game and could drive forward well, however, he rarely put a tackle in and never really tracked back when he lost the ball. He seemed to hide when a full bloodied challenge came his way too.
He was constantly blowing out his arse with about 20 minutes to go in games.

I remember a little genius we had from Trinidad.

He could pass, read a game, drive forward with the ball. He never tackled and never tracked a player. He was constantly blowing out his arse after 20 minutes.

Stop posting now mate, you will never top this classic.

I would so love “astranomical” to be the finest of Vauxhall puns, and a nice full stop on the second hand car storyline, but I just have this uneasy feeling it was a spelling error. Shame really.

41 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

He could pass, read a game, drive forward with the ball. He never tackled and never tracked a player. He was constantly blowing out his arse after 20 minutes.

I remember the swagger & confidence around our club when said little genius was strutting his stuff. 

It's been a steady decline since he left.

Guest Back Post Misses
I remember the swagger & confidence around our club when said little genius was strutting his stuff. 
It's been a steady decline since he left.

I 100% agree with that

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

To even suggest that Jay Fulton is anywhere near Brent Rahim is just plain stupid.

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

He was what 30 odd when we signed him mind u. Fulton was  17 and blowing out his arse. My main problem with him was that he disappeared far too often in games.

Guest Back Post Misses
He was what 30 odd when we signed him mind u. Fulton was  17 and blowing out his arse. My main problem with him was that he disappeared far too often in games.

All irrelevant, he is on daft money at Swansea.

He was a class act imo

17 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

All irrelevant, he is on daft money at Swansea.

He was a class act imo

Agree BPM but Josh Sheenan could be affordable & led to believe he is a class act at centre mid & exactly the kind of playmaker we need just now 

If we get Dan James to fly along the wing beside him we might well be able  to salvage our pride & stay up without need of playoffs

if