The Falkirk FC Thread

Fash
@Fash_Austin94 ‏

Currently at Falkirk FC

This pisses me off, "currently" at Falkirk FC.

You join a club and you need to make the supporters feel you are one of them, even though we know they move on, this guy already tells us he isn't here for the long haul.

Nit picking....probably, but thats what happens when you are losing.

As for the penalty, I still can't see what its for,  but to say nothing as a team, jesus, give us some fight and passion and don't throw the towel in. Most teams battle over whose throw in it is, even when its scudded straight off them.

I'm grumpy as f#ck the night.

That's definitely something to be pissed off about. He should change it to permanently IMO.

Falkirk til he dies.

On 29/11/2017 at 11:09, Bairnardo said:

Hippo won't move to another team in this division outside Dundee Utd maybe IMO. He has never hidden his desire to get back down to England so if he is to play for another club in Scotland it will be because he is unable to get back down there and he will pick one he thinks can be his stepping stone.

The obvious stepping stone in this division between Falkirk and England would be Queens.

Guest Back Post Misses
Hippo won't move to another team in this division outside Dundee Utd maybe IMO. He has never hidden his desire to get back down to England so if he is to play for another club in Scotland it will be because he is unable to get back down there and he will pick one he thinks can be his stepping stone.

His girlfriend has just opened her own business up here. Not convinced he is moving south anytime soon.

Guest Back Post Misses
That would be a change to his tune then. I still doubt we would sell him or he would go to any team in this league outwith the DABs

Peoples lives change I guess.

2 hours ago, JinkyBairn said:

"Up and down the country, looking at players"... Just like a good manager should be.

I genuinely wish December was over...Charlatans OUT!  

"Up and down the country, looking at players"... Just like a good manager should be.
I genuinely wish December was over...Charlatans OUT!  

Houston used to go up and down the country as well to be fair, shame it was just to different golf courses.