The Falkirk FC Thread

That was a fucking embarrassment yesterday.  Full credit to Dundee United, they looked good, or we just looked fucking awful. I take nothing away from their win, they strolled it.
But that squad are a bunch of useless, fucking deluded, lazy b*****ds. We can argue that the dross was brought in by Houston till we are blue in the face, but these guys are meant to be  professional footballers they should still be able to hit the target in a game, they are some of the worst pieces of shit I have had the misfortune to witness in decades. Are they not embarrassed to play like that. To be called a professional footballer and be so fucking abysmal. 
We are playing in a league littered with part time clubs yet one win all fucking season. It seems, not content with getting Houston the sack, they have now downed tools knowing most of them will be cleared out come the end of the season. That fucking European piss up for one friendly has worked wonders hasn't it, whoever fucking approved that at the club needs a kick up the arse and has a bare face cheek to beg for more money "when the club need you more than ever". 
I have went for decades, i am fortunate enough to never need to worry about the price of football or travel, but f**k me £20 to watch that shite play, + petrol, plus the actual fucking time it sucks from your life not to muster one fucking single attempt on goal in 90 minutes is fucking mortal. It's fucking brutal. I don't mind getting beat, I have walked away from games that were actually decent to watch due to the standard of football having been beaten. But f**k me, there is nothing. 
f**k it if we go down fine, I am that scunnered with the club at the moment. Why the f**k should I care, I've done 20+ years of season tickets, 15+ years of home and away, travelling when I couldn't be arsed on a cold Tuesday night to the middle of the arse end of no where, buying the merchandise. I'd be happy if the likes of hippo-diving-shite, craigen, Harris never played again for the club again. I'd sooner see the youth team being put out there and the rest of these waste of fucking space wankers put on gardening duties. 
Clubs are rightfully laughing at us. The tiny muster of abuse they got yesterday just shows the apathy at the club at the moment. Not one fucking shot on target in the 1st division. I am tempted to go to the "party with the players this year" just so I can get closer to tell them how fucking shite they are. 

9aa8caf670ce0bc1194e0351ab640676.gif

38 minutes ago, moanthebairns said:

That was a fucking embarrassment yesterday.  Full credit to Dundee United, they looked good, or we just looked fucking awful. I take nothing away from their win, they strolled it.

But that squad are a bunch of useless, fucking deluded, lazy b*****ds. We can argue that the dross was brought in by Houston till we are blue in the face, but these guys are meant to be  professional footballers they should still be able to hit the target in a game, they are some of the worst pieces of shit I have had the misfortune to witness in decades. Are they not embarrassed to play like that. To be called a professional footballer and be so fucking abysmal. 

We are playing in a league littered with part time clubs yet one win all fucking season. It seems, not content with getting Houston the sack, they have now downed tools knowing most of them will be cleared out come the end of the season. That fucking European piss up for one friendly has worked wonders hasn't it, whoever fucking approved that at the club needs a kick up the arse and has a bare face cheek to beg for more money "when the club need you more than ever". 

I have went for decades, i am fortunate enough to never need to worry about the price of football or travel, but f**k me £20 to watch that shite play, + petrol, plus the actual fucking time it sucks from your life not to muster one fucking single attempt on goal in 90 minutes is fucking mortal. It's fucking brutal. I don't mind getting beat, I have walked away from games that were actually decent to watch due to the standard of football having been beaten. But f**k me, there is nothing. 

f**k it if we go down fine, I am that scunnered with the club at the moment. Why the f**k should I care, I've done 20+ years of season tickets, 15+ years of home and away, travelling when I couldn't be arsed on a cold Tuesday night to the middle of the arse end of no where, buying the merchandise. I'd be happy if the likes of hippo-diving-shite, craigen, Harris never played again for the club again. I'd sooner see the youth team being put out there and the rest of these waste of fucking space wankers put on gardening duties. 

Clubs are rightfully laughing at us. The tiny muster of abuse they got yesterday just shows the apathy at the club at the moment. Not one fucking shot on target in the 1st division. I am tempted to go to the "party with the players this year" just so I can get closer to tell them how fucking shite they are. 

Fair to say you're not happy then?

Give it until the end of next season and you won't have to worry about it!

44 minutes ago, moanthebairns said:

Two. There are two part time clubs in the league. One of who is 4 points ahead of you with a game in hand

I empathise with moanthebairns. even after a couple of decent seasons I thought long and hard about renewing my season tickets this year and eventually did so.

my issue is not just with the way we are playing and our position in the league it's with scottish football in general. I've always been a football guy and never a rugby guy but you watch the Scottish rugby on tv at the weekend and can't help but be impressed by that sport. there's no diving timewasting or cheating. only the captain speaks to the ref. you get to hear the refs thought process on decisions. video replays, moved back for dissent. also the way doddie weir carries himself with such dignity and humility when he has a terminal illness. we have players getting banned for timewasting and abusing people with disabilities. every game you go to the refs don't clamp down on timewasting. you watch the higginbothams cardles and yes some of our own players and think I can't be bothered with this anymore. my seasons went up the programme went up (still no league table or fixtures in it despite contacting the club). on a bigger scale our game is monopolized by the old firm, we don't treat clubs that go into admin hard enough so they come back better than those that stay liquid, there's the academy project brave thing, the hampden fiasco, the inconsistency with the likes of the ohara ban, the colt teams in the challenge cup.

my brother and dad were long time season ticket holders and walked away a few years ago and haven't missed it. I kept going through blind loyalty but am sorry to say next year at best I'll go to the odd game on a pay per view basis.

9 minutes ago, BigSpow said:

Apologies if I missed it but has there been any discussion on the fan ownership? Who's willing to get behind it? It's the only way we are going to progress as a club imo.

I'm interested in this too, was away last week so couldn't make it to the meeting. Was it genuine proposals or just information? I wonder how many fans they'll need committing how much to make it viable. I think it's the right path for us and would be willing to commit to some sort of monthly direct debit to support it.

I think Bairn for Life is a nice idea with its heart in the right place but I didn't sign up as it just doesn't seem right for us at the moment when there's ideas like fan ownership about.

2 hours ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

The non-appearance of Kidd yesterday did seem a strange one to me.  

It really speaks volumes that when Gallagher went off the obvious sub on was Kidd and move everyone across a place. Instead Hartley did the imaginable and basically told Kidd to find a new club

I'm interested in this too, was away last week so couldn't make it to the meeting. Was it genuine proposals or just information? I wonder how many fans they'll need committing how much to make it viable. I think it's the right path for us and would be willing to commit to some sort of monthly direct debit to support it.
I think Bairn for Life is a nice idea with its heart in the right place but I didn't sign up as it just doesn't seem right for us at the moment when there's ideas like fan ownership about.

Exactly the same reason I didn't sign up as there were no shares involved.
It was purely info gathering but the 2 fan groups that were there (Motherwell and st. Mirren) only have 2.5k members at best. I think we could do much better.

Guest Back Post Misses

Exactly the same reason I didn't sign up as there were no shares involved.
It was purely info gathering but the 2 fan groups that were there (Motherwell and st. Mirren) only have 2.5k members at best. I think we could do much better.

We have no chance of signing anything like those numbers

I disagree , I think the majority of the fan base agree the msg needs replaced and this is the only viable way to do it. The alternative is we just sit back and continue to moan like fook on social media and do nothing. The club is on its knees both on and off the park! Part-time football beckons.

5 hours ago, moanthebairns said:

Print this on an A0 poster and put it in the dressing room, then print it onto flyers and glue them to the players car windscreens!

Print this on an A0 poster and put it in the dressing room, then print it onto flyers and glue them to the players car windscreens!

I disagree , I think the majority of the fan base agree the msg needs replaced and this is the only viable way to do it. The alternative is we just sit back and continue to moan like fook on social media and do nothing. The club is on its knees both on and off the park! Part-time football beckons.

e48a95c8a3792f8e1a37b43cdb6fea99.jpg

Guest Back Post Misses

You don’t need to tell me that but we won’t get those sort of numbers signing up.

Only my opinion but I do believe you could get 1000. Needs that and business to get it moving