The Falkirk FC Thread

Another season where the teams ins and outs have resorted in the first 11 being weaker again. This time though Leahy apart Houston has chosen to get rid of the rest and replace them with utter dross like Harris and shepherd. I'm sorry but McHugh had his faults but hes a hundred times better than shepherd and Harris is just like aird without the sash.

Another season where the teams ins and outs have resorted in the first 11 being weaker again. This time though Leahy apart Houston has chosen to get rid of the rest and replace them with utter dross like Harris and shepherd. I'm sorry but McHugh had his faults but hes a hundred times better than shepherd and Harris is just like aird without the sash.

We looked better when Harris came on

If Sibbs isnt fit then Taiwo in the middle and Jimmy C on the right.

Craigens injured as well wasn't in the squad today. I definitely think we need to start Sibbs next week even if we only get an hour out of him he needs to be starting.

Aye doesnt sit right dropping Loy but if he isnt fit then he should rest.

Is Aero back or did he get 3 games?

Oh yeah I absolutely love Loy but aside from about 10 minutes in the second half he was extremely quiet. I really don't think he's fully recovered from his injury last week yet.

Pretty sure it was a 2 gam ban thankfully.

2 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

you just come across as really bitter

Im bitter that we've wasted our meagre budget on a shitebags like him yes I am. If we were only signing two players this close season.i can assure you Harris would be nowhere near the short list. Kerr going off today made a big difference far more than the fact it was Harris coming on.

The fact that taiwo gets a game out wide before him says it all.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

Im bitter that we've wasted our meagre budget on a shitebags like him yes I am. If we were only signing two players this close season.i can assure you Harris would be nowhere near the short list. Kerr going off today made a big difference far more than the fact it was Harris coming on.

the problem doesn't lie with Harris he played well when he came and probably should have been on much earlier on the problem comes with Houston in playing two sitting midfielders at home to Dumbarton

7 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

the problem doesn't lie with Harris he played well when he came and probably should have been on much earlier on the problem comes with Houston in playing two sitting midfielders at home to Dumbarton

Houston signs players realises their shit and quickly returns to the players he trusts even if that means playing them out of position.  Same has happened with kidd. Harris isn't the only problem we have but he hasn't improved the side from last season that s for sure. 

5 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

the programme has gone up 20pc in one season to £3 now and doesn't even gave the league fixtures or league table. imo it's worse than last season's programme which was only £2.50.

Wrong. Fixtures are in a new improved stats section on p42-43. Maybe the fact there's only been 1 previous fixture might have something to do with the absence of a table.

Fixate on the things that do need attention - like our pish efforts over the majority of the last 300 minutes.

Wrong. Fixtures are in a new improved stats section on p42-43. Maybe the fact there's only been 1 previous fixture might have something to do with the absence of a table.
Fixate on the things that do need attention - like our pish efforts over the majority of the last 300 minutes.

today's league fixtures. right

the programme has gone up 20pc in one season to £3 now and doesn't even gave the league fixtures or league table. imo it's worse than last season's programme which was only £2.50.

Our publishing incompetence is spreading - our team sheets don't even have dates on them!

Usual pish from Houston in the post match interview . Disappointed that Kerr got stick after his tremendous performance against Livie. Words fail me!

You are joking, Houston has lost the plot. Kerr played 120 minutes against Livie and it was 120 minutes too much.

I think we have some decent players but Houston's negative tactics and his loyalty to some players is going to cost us big time.