The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, Harry Kinnear said:

O'Haras maw getting lowered by the crane into the hot tub would surely add a couple of thousand onto the gate.

Then the lucky winner of the crossbar challenge gets to take her and the tub home on the back of the Man truck. Best halftime show since too near the keeker. 

3 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Then the lucky winner of the crossbar challenge gets to take her and the tub home on the back of the Man truck. Best halftime show since too near the keeker. 

Ok, who's got your log in details?

hopefully we'll get a good result tomorrow, if only to stop the massive overreaction and slaughtering of the team on here. 1 or 2 games don't make a team or players suddenly rubbish, we will be there about at the end of the season. 

i'll stick my neck out on here and say that after watching a few development games last season, I agree with houstie that there is a player in shepherd (I'm possibly the only one who agrees with him about this), maybe needs more 1st team game time instead of 20 minutes here and there when we are up against it.

one last thing, looking at the COYB facebook page, can someone tell me what guys get out of trolling a page and why do so many people respond to obvious (and unfunny) wind up posts?

p.s I really do like shepherd and am not at the wind up!!

hopefully we'll get a good result tomorrow, if only to stop the massive overreaction and slaughtering of the team on here. 1 or 2 games don't make a team or players suddenly rubbish, we will be there about at the end of the season. 
i'll stick my neck out on here and say that after watching a few development games last season, I agree with houstie that there is a player in shepherd (I'm possibly the only one who agrees with him about this), maybe needs more 1st team game time instead of 20 minutes here and there when we are up against it.
one last thing, looking at the COYB facebook page, can someone tell me what guys get out of trolling a page and why do so many people respond to obvious (and unfunny) wind up posts?
p.s I really do like shepherd and am not at the wind up!!

Shepherd was an overage player in the development side so reasonable to expect him to look decent in those games. Problem is he is out of his depth at first team level, just not good enough. Really should be at a Stenhousemuir type club.

The last time shepherd done anything was last season at tannadice when he caused them all sorts of problems ... unfortunately this happens very rarely...but can be the only possible explanation for him playing over O'Hara ..who actually always looks dangerous so em this makes no sense

This may sound controversial, but for me, for a variety of reasons, it's a must win game today.

I kind of agree.

If we want to salvage any of the pre-season feel good factor we need not only a victory but a decent performance today. Mind you at this moment I would take a horrible game and a 1-0 victory.

Couldn't be a worse time to play Dumbarton as they always give us a stiff challenge.
I think the fans need to be up for this one and give the team encouragement and show patience and not get on the team's back.
Dumbarton are hard to beat and will probably put everyone behind the ball so it's not going to be pretty, we can hardly beat them sometimes even when we are on fire. A long afternoon ahead I think!

the return of the south stand will catapult the team into the nbj that they are

Those two cup games in the Main Stand made me realise that the move to the South Stand when it opened was the right one.

I quite like the idea muted by the poster about the St Mirren independence group that pay a monthly fee and part of this goes to looking at ways to enhance the match day experience and atmosphere. I've always though that banners along the back of the South Stand would look excellent.

Could be a consideration for the bairns4life group rather than giving all the cash to the club for players.