The Falkirk FC Thread

Fantastic news today that Gordon McFarlane is HOME 18 months after suffering a life changing stroke,a sportsman's breakfast is taking place at the Park Hotel 4th Feb at 11am to raise funds to help pay for the changes to his house that allowed him to get home.If anyone wants tickets contact myself and I will point you in the right direction.

Fantastic news today that Gordon McFarlane is HOME 18 months after suffering a life changing stroke,a sportsman's breakfast is taking place at the Park Hotel 4th Feb at 11am to raise funds to help pay for the changes to his house that allowed him to get home.If anyone wants tickets contact myself and I will point you in the right direction.

We are looking forward to it Keith. Great news that the big guy is back home.

16 minutes ago, keithgy said:

My Uncle Davie knows 'Big Gordy', says he's an absolute gentleman. Think him and a couple of his cronies donated a fair bit to the Just Giving fund.

Edited by 8MileBU

4 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

My Uncle Davie knows 'Big Gordy', says he's an absolute gentleman. Think him and a couple of his cronies donated a fair bit to the Just Giving fund.

He is a top bloke and a good mate,really happy for his family he is home.

10 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

We are looking forward to it Keith. Great news that the big guy is back home.

Aye will be a really good day and anything the helps G is worthwhile.

Not sure how his form is right now but I always thought we should have signed Joe Cardle in the last few seasons. Plays as a winger, can actually beat a man and chips in with his fair share of goals.
Wish we could get back Ryan Flynn, he is the sort of player we need right now. Great wee player for us!

3 hours ago, RichieBairn said:

Not sure how his form is right now but I always thought we should have signed Joe Cardle in the last few seasons. Plays as a winger, can actually beat a man and chips in with his fair share of goals.
Wish we could get back Ryan Flynn, he is the sort of player we need right now. Great wee player for us!

Friends with a lot of Pars fans, currently shite cant get a game

2 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Doesn't mean you have to be pals with them. No excuses here

Had to go to school in Dunfermline, i do apologise but i had no choice, on a side note there is a strangely large amount of Falkirk fans in the schools surrounding area which is pretty weird given the school is 5 mins away from EEP

Had to go to school in Dunfermline, i do apologise but i had no choice, on a side note there is a strangely large amount of Falkirk fans in the schools surrounding area which is pretty weird given the school is 5 mins away from EEP

God bless you, must've been a hard start to life.