The Falkirk FC Thread

Based on this season's for who would you guys take from teams below us in league if they were available? imo we are crying out for a goalscorer, Clark and Quitongo come to mind, Defensively i'd personally say Devlin and Balatoni, highly unlikely any of these would happen but just curious to see who has stood out for others from teams who would transfer to us?

p.s shite post i know just bored at work

Based on this season's for who would you guys take from teams below us in league if they were available? imo we are crying out for a goalscorer, Clark and Quitongo come to mind, Defensively i'd personally say Devlin and Balatoni, highly unlikely any of these would happen but just curious to see who has stood out for others from teams who would transfer to us?
p.s shite post i know just bored at work

Lee Kilday is some boy

Can't say I've been overly impressed by many players outside a number at hibs and the likes of Andreu and Dobbie and we couldn't afford any of them. In the majority of positions most are no better than what we've already got . Somebody mentioned quitongo whose scored a massive what 2 goals so far in his career. I'd strongly avoid the championship for future signings unless we want to end up with more kidds, craigen's and gasparotto's. Time to look a bit further a field. 

Edited by Shadwell Dog

27 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Can't say I've been overly impressed by many players outside a number at hibs and the likes of Andreu and Dobbie and we couldn't afford any of them. In the majority of positions most are no better than what we've already got . Somebody mentioned quitongo whose scored a massive what 2 goals so far in his career. I'd strongly avoid the championship for future signings unless we want to end up with more kidds, craigen's and gasparotto's. Time to look a bit further a field. 

Quite hard to lure people to the championship on the wages we dish out imo