The Falkirk FC Thread

I seem to be in the minority and don't mind olafs posts in the main. He always backs up his viewpoints with facts and rarely seems to reduce himself to giving people abuse like some others that turns me off more. If we all had the same opinion the forum would be boring. I like Houston olaf doesn't but it doesn't mean I don't respect his posts as a Falkirk fans who pays his money

3 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

I seem to be in the minority and don't mind olafs posts in the main. He always backs up his viewpoints with facts and rarely seems to reduce himself to giving people abuse like some others that turns me off more. If we all had the same opinion the forum would be boring. I like Houston olaf doesn't but it doesn't mean I don't respect his posts as a Falkirk fans who pays his money

I agree to an extent. Too many posters resort to petty pish simply because someone has differing views. As you said it would be a poor forum if everyone had the same thoughts.

I agree to an extent. Too many posters resort to petty pish simply because someone has differing views. As you said it would be a poor forum if everyone had the same thoughts.

Real problem with this Olaf character is his rigid viewpoint.

When things are going well he disappears from sight only to return to his monotonous, repetitive and LAZY posting when the team is struggling.

A bell end with little to offer in the way of constructive criticism.

4 hours ago, Senor Bairn said:

Olafs been about for ages. His Twitter bio shows that he's been banned from numerous football forums like that's something to be proud off. BPM isn't Olaf (although that would be very mysterious and sexy)

Olafs mental anyway and is one of the main factors to the downfall of one f imo

3 hours ago, thelocalcat said:

Assuming Olaf must have been on here at some point?

Olaf was a founding member on here. One of the big names when the forum started and generally a good poster though he was always moaning about something. He managed to get himself banned after a while for something. Not exactly sure why though.

Olaf was a founding member on here. One of the big names when the forum started and generally a good poster though he was always moaning about something. He managed to get himself banned after a while for something. Not exactly sure why though.

Excessive monotony perhaps...

Fair play to the young guns tonight. Beat Rangers 2-1 at Forthbank. Goals from Blues and Kidd.

Noticeable that Henderson played 62 mins then hooked. No idea if it was tactical, due to an injury or if he will be on the bench on Saturday in place of Rankin.

Looked like an injury. Physio gave him an ice pack when he was on the bench

3 minutes ago, keithgy said:

No it wasn't

Who was it that caused Wankx3 to go off on one and leave the site, never to return?

I also remember one of them giving the female Clyde fan (HG?) an absolute roasting as she was a horrible article and she fucked off as well.

3 hours ago, ebobsboy said:

Type of player we should be going for not duffers like Alex Harris and to a lesser extent Liam Craig.

Would rather it wasn't loan signings at all tbh.

Aird is ok, but a bit small. How much better than Shepherd is he really? Just can't see him being the signing to help push us on.

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

Who was it that caused Wankx3 to go off on one and leave the site, never to return?

I also remember one of them giving the female Clyde fan (HG?) an absolute roasting as she was a horrible article and she fucked off as well.

Mythical Creature was a Clyde fan, and Joozy gave her a roasting, unless you're thinking of HGG, I can't remember who hunted her but she was a self righteous arsehole. Hebridean was shagging her if I recall correctly. 

Just now, Rugster said:

Mythical Creature was a Clyde fan, and Joozy gave her a roasting, unless you're thinking of HGG, I can't remember who hunted her but she was a self righteous arsehole. Hebridean was shagging her if I recall correctly. 

Yeah, I'm getting them mixed up. It was mythical creature. HGG was also a fud though.

Ah, the halycon days of who's pumped who on P&B. The 5s was like a gathering of sweetie wives! :lol: