The Falkirk FC Thread

Funnily enough, I tweeted about him maybe two seasons back when he was on the pitch at half-time at Stark's Park mucking about with the other subs. I think it was something about him being the gingerest footballer I'd ever seen.

I didn't tag him in it or anything, but he ended up sending me a "haters gonna hate" reply about two days later. What a touchy family.

His Dad sounds some like some boi though.

You deserved that response! Shame on you! [emoji6] You hater you! I on the other hand was trying to encourage him to step up and embrace his status as a leader of the ginger community, a flag bearer for the cause. But the burden was obviously too great.

On 29/07/2016 at 00:08, ANEWHOPE said:

I would release him purely because he blocked me on Twitter.

During a development game against St Johnstone he was getting a bit of grief from their fans - all 5 of them! Some comments referenced his hair colour & the like. His dad snapped and started to shout at people in an incredibly aggressive manner. Maybe understandable when your son getting abused. His mum joined in and branded them racists. They then sat down but much to my amusement his dad sat for a good few minutes with his middle finger up, giving it to those behind him. If anything this encouraged the offenders & an increased amount of comments ensued.

My ban came when I tweeted him after the match saying that in this day an age such treatment was disgusting & he maybe could be the MLK of our time. Immediately blocked. So for this reason & nothing to do with skill or ability...get rid!

You realise it was more than likely his mates, due to him growing up in Perth.

On 29 July 2016 at 00:08, ANEWHOPE said:

I would release him purely because he blocked me on Twitter.

During a development game against St Johnstone he was getting a bit of grief from their fans - all 5 of them! Some comments referenced his hair colour & the like. His dad snapped and started to shout at people in an incredibly aggressive manner. Maybe understandable when your son getting abused. His mum joined in and branded them racists. They then sat down but much to my amusement his dad sat for a good few minutes with his middle finger up, giving it to those behind him. If anything this encouraged the offenders & an increased amount of comments ensued.

My ban came when I tweeted him after the match saying that in this day an age such treatment was disgusting & he maybe could be the MLK of our time. Immediately blocked. So for this reason & nothing to do with skill or ability...get rid!

There is only one person looking rather silly after this 'episode' and it's not Shepherd 

Shepherd needs to man up. Both on the park & off it.

Far worse has/was shouted in years gone by. He needs to do his talking on the park and put the god damn ball in the net.

Did Sammy or Ricey give up or strop as some Airdrie boys shouted "Ginger scum off our streets!" I don't think so.

Man up Shepps!

There is only one person looking rather silly after this 'episode' and it's not Shepherd 

I can't work out if you mean his mum or his dad? You couldn't possible mean little old me. Maybe you mean the 'racists'! That's it! You mean the anti ginger racists. Silly racists.