The Falkirk FC Thread

22 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

To be fair to Gav he PM'd me on here after the final to say well done. Unfortunately I was too pished to reply to him. Maybe that's why he doesn't like Hibs?

I've just seen this post :thumsup2

You should've seen the reply from TGIG :lol: full of the sauce I reckon

Edited by Gaz FFC

You would have thought the boys & girls from leith would invest their time rebuilding their tarnished reputation after the hampden fiasco but I guess distraction & deflection is always the strategy down Easter road!!! 

No we much prefer laughing and pointing at people like you.

I've no issues with Rankin signing if that's what Houstie thinks is the best thing for the club.

He's a good midfielder and could be a good addition to the squad. There's money for him even if Vaulks doesn't go so hopefully that's how it pans out.

18 hours ago, RC55 FFC said:

I've no issues with Rankin signing if that's what Houstie thinks is the best thing for the club.

He's a good midfielder and could be a good addition to the squad. There's money for him even if Vaulks doesn't go so hopefully that's how it pans out.

I've no problems with him being an addition to the squad but he's no Vaulks replacement.