The Falkirk FC Thread

Apologies for asking for some ambition. But I'd quite like us to play in the top flight. 🤔

What's that got to do with using the south stand facilities for a bar area?

Plus I'd say the 1st teams looking pretty decent so far and looking towards next season. Only needing a decent goalkeeper to complete a squad that can win this league.

Face it there's nothing at this moment to moan about so you've decided to bring something completely petulant up.

The council is full of dinosaurs who'd rather pay for Orange Walks than support local businesses.

Aye and aye, when the council blow their "Community funding" budget on inviting a bunch of retards from Harthill to stomp up and doon Grahams Road, ye might as well turn yer back on them because yer getting hee haw.

Apologies for asking for some ambition. But I'd quite like us to play in the top flight. 🤔

What are you gibbering about ? Since when did having an additional bar facilitate a path to the top flight ? We have also brought some great potential into the squad for the coming season which I can't seem to find any plausibility in the point you have made that we won't be challenging to get into the top flight.

Somebody mentioned stands, is the Chemical Arena finished yet?

Yeah we could all go down the route of flinging some seats on some old terracing and giving an ancient old stand a lick of paint but I'd rather see us get four proper stands to be honest.

It's going to be hilarious when we hand the Pars' arses to them this season.

They think they're capable of challenging us!

Nice to have them back in the Championship, however, of the 4 signings they have made only Reilly is half decent and where as you might get away with a few below par performances in League 1 you will get punished in this league against better teams.

That's me got my first season ticket since the 07/08 season.

A mixture of working weekends and a tough couple of years financially I finally have the time to go and money to afford it.

My little one has been signed up for one also.