The Falkirk FC Thread

Aye them and BTW do seem to add a "We're the last place in town not filled with wee fannies" type premium.

Get a quid off yer pint with a match ticket at btw tho dont you?

In general a pub close enough to have matchday atmosphere is something we really miss. Bring back the Budvar tent Falkirk FFS

Thought the £1 off at BTW was wi the 50/50 ticket only?

I don't buy them or go to BTW so it didn't really bother me.

The club looked at a supporters bar down there, not sure if it was a building or a tent but were told to bolt anyway.

https://youtu.be/qfHvg7r2rJI

Since I mentioned it in the Hibs thread, for pure enjoyment and maybe some young lads havent seen it before.... Crunchie doing what Crunchie did best.

Iv never seen a player get destroyed in a game like Gary Naysmith got from the wee man in that match. Felt a bit sorry for him afterwards due to reports he was in bits after it.

My favourite Falkirk goal of all time. Just pity how that game ended. The other clip on YouTube of the wee man ripping the piss out Amoroso is a joy to behold

Far more gutted at the end of that game than I was at the end of the Killie final. Think mainly because of the phenomenal performance Crunchie put in and you could see how upset he was that we got done.

Aye when he leaves Amo on his arse without touching the ball.... Hilarious

On live TV for all the world to watch.

The club have had planning permission since last year for a bar & function suite on the 1st floor of the South stand.

Unsure why nothing has happened as yet.

What was it we got knocked back for many years ago?

Was it a tent fan zone or a pub down there?

The club have had planning permission since last year for a bar & function suite on the 1st floor of the South stand.

Unsure why nothing has happened as yet.

You are really unsure? Is it cause they take an age to do anything at all?

I mean let's look at the season before last when we made very good money in transfer sales and a cup final. We all heard that the stadium area would be getting developed but we've seen hee haw!

Also wouldn't appear anything additional has been spent on the squad either.

Really disappointing. Thought new chairman might bring different direction but it's the same old rubbish. He seems like a convenient mouthpiece for the major shareholders.

I mean let's look at the season before last when we made very good money in transfer sales and a cup final. We all heard that the stadium area would be getting developed but we've seen hee haw!

Really disappointing. Thought new chairman might bring different direction but it's the same old rubbish. He seems like a convenient mouthpiece for the major shareholders.

Aw shut yer hole

Don't think football is for you meight. Maybe try another hobby.